HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

231TR, Jalan Tun Razak. Owner's review
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geordie

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The orange markers went up very fast on the second day of the launch. Not surprised if about 80% of the available units are already taken up. Quite a commendable performance if compared with Idaman's 40% take-up rate.
mercuri

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geordie wrote:
The orange markers went up very fast on the second day of the launch. Not surprised if about 80% of the available units are already taken up. Quite a commendable performance if compared with Idaman's 40% take-up rate.

make them an offer to buy any orange sticker unit, mabbe it's juz for show? Arrow Idea
kychong

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herein the nice photo :- ..skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=342513
philips

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 231 TR Reply with quote

jesale wrote:
nick1994 wrote:
....jesale.....

...big timer more humbler now.....................got a thing 4 the pooh bear sum more........

Laughing

eh, i buy, got discount or not.......... Wink

Hehe.....I also trying to find out from him if I can buy with bigger discount than the public. Very Happy Will be seeing him for some big family dinner this weekend, see what he says Very Happy

If I got privilege (I emphasize if cos don't want to assume lor, business is business ma, family or not), I will next check if my privilege can be extended to friends also. Laughing

I did remember jesale saying the developer is the uncle/relative. Seems that my memory still ok.
philips

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 231 TR Reply with quote

jesale wrote:
I myself have not seen the place yet to be honest. Embarassed So, I will also be kay poh-ing later this week. Very Happy Eh, I am not really marketing the place la. Leave it to kelly and Lisa. Very Happy Plus, not good for me to market it since it's developed by my uncle. Unless I am working for him I guess, then it would be my job to do so. Very Happy Also unless he gives me a huge ang pow for buying a unit there, then I do free marketing! Laughing I hope he does not read this forum. Wink

Confirmed liao.
jialat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dun care who is who and the developer is who's uncle or untie or papa or mama larrr....

the location is suck! we dun wan one day all indon refugees start a rebellion than everybody will 1st climb up the TR231 get robbery and rape...

very jialat....
tayjenny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Newbie- 231TR Jalan Tun Razak Reply with quote

Hi, I am new to this site and is currently looking at affordable investment properties along Jln Tun Razak. Any update on 231 TR Jalan Tun Razak now that we are going into year 2008? How's the progress so far? Would appreciate more pros and cons now that they are nearer to completion?
snow_easy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It's quite sometimes i didnt update 231tr. The project expected to be ready by 3Q2008. Cant wait to see the actual building.

Smile
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Snow,

Sounds like a project with potential, this. Still got developer units left? When was this launched? Must have been very low keyed about it 'cos not much publicity. Any of the smaller studio units still available and at what rate psf?

thanks & regards,
D
snow_easy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daryl,

The project launched Q12006. Initially the developer's unit doesnt left much and smaller units like Studio, 1b/r & 1+1 b/r also ald sold out. Back then the price psf is from RM588 onwards. If you interested can pm me.

Cheers
Very Happy snow
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snow_easy wrote:
Hi Daryl,

The project launched Q12006. Initially the developer's unit doesnt left much and smaller units like Studio, 1b/r & 1+1 b/r also ald sold out. Back then the price psf is from RM588 onwards. If you interested can pm me.

Cheers
Very Happy snow

Tried pm u but i think it's been disabled in this forum.......perhaps to keep us out of mischief Wink When're they going start treating us like adults? I see that it wasn't so cheap when launched at high 500s. Wonder what's it changing hands at now..........does dev allow for transfer b4 completion?

regards.
snow_easy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried pm u but i think it's been disabled in this forum.......perhaps to keep us out of mischief Wink When're they going start treating us like adults? I see that it wasn't so cheap when launched at high 500s. Wonder what's it changing hands at now..........does dev allow for transfer b4 completion?

regards.[/quote]

Few blocks away there's a Condo Name's Bintang Goldhill. Asking price from RM850psf and their built-up is bigger. Transfer will need to wait after CF is out.
eurobill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most of the remaining units is Type H. Which is the corner facing the YTL vacant land.
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Euro,

Any idea how much the remaining ones going for & what does YTL have in the pipeline for the vacant land?

Thanks in advance. Very Happy
snow_easy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

231TR Price has increase....
Price From RM860psf
Size From 498 sq ft to 1,088 sq ft.
Land Tenure Freehold.
Site Location :Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
Opposite the Royal Selangor Golf Club (RSGC),
Within walking distance to KLCC and Bintang Walk.
Expected completion : Oct/Nov 2008

GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY……

Prime Location, Sustainable Value with Potential Capital Appreciation
Easy to Rent or Sell, Expected Return on Investment – up to 9% nett
SOHO (Small Office Home Office) Potential
Kuala Lumpur City Centre VIEW

CONTACT Samantha at 012-2956277 or email to snow_easy@yahoo.com
Cheers Very Happy
snow_easy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
Euro,

Any idea how much the remaining ones going for & what does YTL have in the pipeline for the vacant land?

Hi Daryl,

As told by the developer , they only left few units and Type H is selling at RM870psf. For that vacant land, there gonna build a corporate office.

Cheers Very Happy
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snow_easy wrote:
Daryl Teo wrote:
Euro,

Hi Daryl,

As told by the developer , they only left few units and Type H is selling at RM870psf. For that vacant land, there gonna build a corporate office.

Cheers Very Happy

Snow,

Thanks a whole lot! Very Happy

Will go & check it out when i come back from my holiday next week.
Btw are u the marketing agent for the developer?

Warm regards.
gd3223gd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: 231TR Subsale blw mkt available. from 800psf nego onwards Reply with quote

231TR Subsale blw mkt available. from 800psf nego onwards
mail me @ klchok@gmail.com or +60122986269
trojan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 231TR Subsale blw mkt available. from 800psf nego onward Reply with quote

[quote="gd3223gd"]231TR Subsale blw mkt available. from 800psf nego onwards
mail me @ klchok@gmail.com or +60122986269[/quote]

gd3223gd, what is the progress of the development?
As far as I know, it has yet to handover, subsale possible?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: