HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expert in Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe and etc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuncer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Landscaping Contact Reply with quote

hi kcwu121,

the pm function has been disable. Would you mind to share the Pak Iman contact.

tks

kcwu121 wrote:
Hi, I am Goh from Puchong Hartamas.

Firstly I would like to thank those forumers that have contributed their precious input/feedback in this forum. This is where I get the valuable contact with the Lim brothers – the reliable & committed contractor for the carpentry works of my new house.

I can really appreciate their contribution because my engagements with other contractors, i.e. the backyard extension (Mr W) & electrical wiring works (Mr C) were total disasters that gave me & my wife headache & sleepless nights.

Mr W always asks for advance money but never deliver his work on time. His excuses for not coming to work were:
• his wife was sick & hospitalized;
• his worker going for eye operation;
• his is attending funeral of his relative;
• his car broke down & …..

Just imagine my backyard extension (5’x22’) + some minor modification works took him about 5 months to complete. That also does not include some leftover works that I have to engage another contractor to complete.

As for Mr C, initially we pity him because he said his works were delayed by Mr W. But later we found out that he actually undertook 7 or 8 projects at one go and he just does not have enough manpower to cope with the works. He employed those inexperience youngsters to do the wiring works for my house and created a mess which he was unable to handle after that. Only upon last minute he managed to sub out his job to one experienced electrician (Mr Benny) that managed to clear all the shits he left behind.

Despite the delays caused by Mr W & Mr C, the Lim Brothers have patiently completed my kitchen cabinets & wardrobes & stored at their factory without asking for further money from me after the initial deposit. Besides that they have also provided me some valuable advice in dealings with Mr W & Mr C.

Here I would like to extend my sincere thanks to them for their patience & help.

If I came to know the Lim Brothers earlier, I would have engaged them to do the entire renovation works for my house. That would have saved me a lot of time & headache.

As a token of appreciation to Lim Brothers, I am welcoming any interested forumers to visit my house to view the carpentry works done by them (arrangement is only through Lim Brothers).

For those who are seeking to engage someone to do landscaping, koi pond & pergola, I would like to share with you the contact of a reliable Indonesian contractor (Pak Iman) that did excellent & quality job for me.

Lastly I would also like to recommend Mr Benny to those who are looking for an experienced electrician.

Please PM me if you are interested.
jasmine84

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pls email sample kitchen Cabinet & Wardrobe are suitable for condo.

My mail is wmunkei@hotmail.com

Thanks.
kcwu121

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kuncer,

Sorry for the late reply as I have not visited this forum lately.

Pak Iman's h/p no. is 014-649 0908.
kuncer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi kcwu121,

thanks for the reply. could share how much your landscape and koi?
perhap have foto as well.

just to get a rough estimation. could send to cvchee@gmail.com

really appreciate your reply.

thanks alot
slaikuan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
can email the picture and pricing too??
thanks alot!!!
s_lai_kuan@hotmail.com
psychedelic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could you email some of your work for a condo (ie. kitchen cabinets, wardrobe, shoe cabinet, tv cabinet).
also what sort of wood are u using for all the woodwork?
i hear abs wood is cheaper and better than mdf wood, is that right?

thks
psychedelic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot to include my email: psychedelic2001@hotmail.com
hidayati

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: quotation from lkhow Reply with quote

Hi lkhow,

i have heard so many good testimonials of ur company in this forum. i am very very interested to work with you to renovate my new home.

so, can you please email me some pictures for small kitchens and quotation for kitchen cabinet for a 20 x 70 townhouse?

contact me at: hidayati.yahya[at]gmail[dot]com

thanks~ Razz
kelmen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi kcwu121,

do you mind sent me these Mr W & C details? As I'm starting engaging few contractors from this forum.

drop me an email at kelmen@hotmail.com
tq
honest.living

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: quotation from lkhow Reply with quote

hi there

could u share LKHow's handphone / office number with me once u get it? I too could not receive any email replies from this guy Sad

liew.gin@hotmail.com
honest.living

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Expert in Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe and etc Reply with quote

DEAR LK HOW

Appreciate it if you can check ur email urgently as i have yet to receive any replies from u to provide me with ur contact number?

thanks,
liew.gin@hotmail.com
chailee23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can u email ur sample to chailee23@yahoo.com
rejini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mr. LK How,

I have emailed your hotmail account. My contact details also sent. You can reach me at rejinishan@gmail.com Very Happy
limhm1

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all. My new house will be ready soon and I would like to know more about Mr Lim's workmanship. Would appreciate if anyone of you could send some photos to my personal email address i.e. limhm1@yahoo.com since all of the pictures posted in this forum have been withdrawn and they are no longer viewable.

I had a bad experience dealing with one of the contractors when I bought my condo 5 years ago and it took him close to 6 months to complete the carpentry/wiring work. What a nightmare.

Your help is very much appreciated.
littlekheong

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Sample of kitchen and room cabinet needed. Reply with quote

Hi LK How,

Could you help to send me the sample of kitchen and room cabinet pictures. I am interested in his as currently i am looking contractors to renovate my new house in cheras. I had just emailed you. Thanks a lot.
littlekheong

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jejes wrote:
ikhow, send me some sample too. Thanks

leenming@gmail.com

Hi LK How,

Pls send to me as well at littlekheong@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
limhm1

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi:

If you come across to read my message, please drop me some of your profiled pictures via limhm1@yahoo.com

I'm sourcing for the right cantractor at this point of time. Thanks.
stegner00

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also interested to see photos. I'm trying to get ideas as I'm designing a Property in Vietnam I recently acquired.
hoera75

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,

I would like to share my experience in working with the Lim brothers, who are often mentioned here. Hope this will help property owners who are looking for a trustworthy contractors, who are difficult to find in this country Smile

I got to know Lim from this forum. First time I did not fully trust the positive comments written in this forum. How can you be sure that those good comments actually really came from Lim's customers? It is not that difficult to post positive comments about yourself in a forum, what you need to do is just to login using different usernames and start to write those postings, right? Smile Although I had some doubts, I just contacted him and asked what he could do for my condo renovation. Lim was one of the 4 contractors I contacted (where 2 of them were quite big contractor companies compared to Lim). From the moment I had in touch with him, I could see the difference with other contractors in the way he approach his customer. While the other contractors made quotations only based on the floor plan and without drawings (they only wanted to do that after confirmation of the work), Lim took different approach. He first invited me to his factory to see the quality of his carpentry work. He then went to my place to do measurement, and in doing that he brought his designer along. A week later he sent me a quotation together with the drawings for the items listed in the quotation. That gave me comfortable feeling because I could exactly know what I got with the money I was going to spend, even before confirming the work. This was especially important since it was my first renovation work and I was not very knowledgeable in this area. On top of that he is also very friendly and very nice guy to talk to.

Convinced with the quality of his work and his positive attitude, I engaged him as my contractor. FYI I engaged him as one-stop contractor, with the work consisting of replacing tiles, painting, wiring, plaster ceiling and carpentry work ( wardrobes, tv cabinets, kitchen, display panels ). As other forum members wrote here, I am also quite happy with his work.His response to my questions or requests was always fast. Every time I had requests or complaints when things were not done according to my expection, he always listened to me and tried to fix and make it happen. He was also very helpful in arranging things that I was lazy or did not have time to do Smile (thanks Lim Smile. The project was finished on time according to what was promised, and on budget ( I had to spend a bit more than what was in the quotation, but it was because I decided to add extra things). Regarding the quality of workmanship, I would say the quality was fine. It was not perfect ( my eyes are very sharp in noticing things which are not straight Smile ), but it was good enough (it was still the best among the 4 contractors I contacted before). It is worth with the price I paid I would say. Regarding the price, it is reasonable, it might be he is not the cheapest contractor, but I would rather spend a bit higher but reasonable amount of money and get good quality instead of less money with lousy quality.

So I would recommend him for those who are currently looking for contractors to do renovation.
kelmen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hoera75 wrote:
So I would recommend him for those who are currently looking for contractors to do renovation.

can post the contractor details? ease those who interested instead of digging through the forum again.

got website?
shariqkhan1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Some photos and prices please Reply with quote

Hi! could you please send me some photos and price for kitchen renovation and if possible living room and stuff. My email:

shariqkhan1 at yahoo.com
zmsoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear lkhow,

Please send me a photos and pricing for kitchen cabinet for condo.

The kitchen cabinet will built by 6” x 8” (L shape).
Please provide me a pricing for the different material use. 10s.

liankiansoon@yahoo.com
cstan83

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Contacts & Samples Required Reply with quote

Hi LKHow

Mind to share your contacts numbers and some samples? You can email to tcs83@hotmail.com

Thanks
karr36

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

can u email to me as well. thanks

sharizal-nizam.hamzah@sc.com
alextie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Sharing the experience with Lim's work Reply with quote

Hi, it’s Janics from Bandar Puteri.

I noticed Lim at this website. Since many people gave them very good comments, I thought why not give it a try. I left a few messages here and email to them but no response. Finally, a good person gave me their contact number. So, if you want to find them, better through phone because Lim’s brother are “hot and popular contractor. They are so busy at monitoring the work. How can they have time to check the emails!?

It’s my first home and I only found Lim to make the kitchen cabinets. No matter how big the business, he still works enthusiastically and is very professional. I recommended him to you for a few reasons.

1)Reasonable price
He helped me to make the kitchen for dry and wet kitchens and a sliding door and move a door. It cost less than 20K.
2)Sound suggestions
I wanted to make an island but my wet kitchen is too small. So, he suggested me not to do so in term of space and budget wise. Lim is a person can help you to create a dream home with reason price. He will consider the suitability and budget for you.
3)Excellent after sell service
I found that there was no top cover for my top cabinet after Lim finished the work. Sure I called him at once and he came next day. He explained to me it’s normal for them to do like this but I really think it’s good to have a cover and he’s ok. I can never imagine that he made it happen in the next day after I fully settle the payment!!
4) Reliable
Lim delivered his work within the time he promised. We didn’t need to chase him. It’s very important when you need to take care so many things: iron grill, air-con, furniture etc. He really helped to reduce my headache.

If you are now looking for a contactor, it’s worth giving some time to meet Lim. He can offer you excellent work with good price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: