HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expert in Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe and etc
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lkhow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Expert in Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe and etc Reply with quote

Dear property owners,

I'm involved in furniture field and we are expert in Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe and etc with my own factory in Puchong, TPP1. Normally, we are partner with constructor but we are also deal with owner directly as well. So owner can save about 10%-15% on the price.

if any of u are interested , please email me at lk_how@hotmail.com

quotations and design are free.
cutieyomarty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

where is your shop? Perhaps we can visit your factory and have you quote us for the kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.
lkhow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cutieyomarty wrote:
Hi,

where is your shop? Perhaps we can visit your factory and have you quote us for the kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.

Puchong TTP1. will quote u, base on what kind of wood and the design (size) ... give me ur email address in order to send u a sample of 1 of our customer in Pelangi Utama (PJ, 1U)...
wansl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lkhow

Please send me the sample of your customer in Pelangi Utama.

my email address: wansl@yahoo.com

Thanks.

lkhow wrote:
cutieyomarty wrote:
Hi,

Puchong TTP1. will quote u, base on what kind of wood and the design (size) ... give me ur email address in order to send u a sample of 1 of our customer in Pelangi Utama (PJ, 1U)...
jz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can also sent me a sample at jzainaffendi@yahoo.com
lkhow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Property Owners,
I Would like to wish U all Gong Xi Fa Cai in Year 2008, and will reply and answer ur mail after Chinese New Year ...

Regards,
LIM
viper76

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lkhow wrote:

Hi.. can you sent me the sample too..

Here my email add.
azosman@yahoo.com
jerryling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: i love properties Reply with quote

pls also send me sample as i need renovate my kit. coming soon after i get keys from previous owner..will be around may 2008. thanks.

jerryling05@yahoo.com
merv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to see also . Thanks..

Merv_76@yahoo.com
Yourdadisangry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lkhow, i know you are actually station in Shanghai & ur brother is the one who is running the kitchen cabinet business now but your brother didn't called me after the 1st meeting cancellation last week. So, base on that I'm not sure how its gonna be like if I engage ur company for my kitchen & wardrobe reno projects. Confused
lkhow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yourdadisangry wrote:
lkhow, i know you are actually station in Shanghai & ur brother is the one who is running the kitchen cabinet business now but your brother didn't called me after the 1st meeting cancellation last week. So, base on that I'm not sure how its gonna be like if I engage ur company for my kitchen & wardrobe reno projects. Confused

Hi,
Sorry on that. Recently, we are having few new site and quite busy on it.
so may miss out to call you again. if i'm not mistaken, you are the guy who wanna go to visit our show site at Sri hastamas.
We can re-arrange on next meeting if you are still interested.
Your comment is appreciated.

Please send your contact no to me at lk_how@hotmail.com

Regards,
LKHOW
TeresaL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi lkhow, please send me the sample of your customer in Pelangi Utama.

my email address: teresac81@yahoo.com.my
tyk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

send me the sample too, thanks. Tony
lkhow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

tyk wrote:
send me the sample too, thanks. Tony

hi tony,
may i know u e-mail ?
tyk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for replying. My email tyk_tan@yahoo.com
azlin11

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

send the sample to my email too..azlin11@yahoo.com. Thx.
Silverado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Please send some sample pics to me as well.

decompress@gmail.com

Thanks
faedzal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, can i have a look at the sample. Plz e-mail me faedzal@gmail.com. TQ
yykalex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi... plz send me the sample also, thx.

yyk_123@hotmail.com

thx.
Yourdadisangry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same as well

yourdadisangry1@yahoo.com Cool
mohan717

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yourdadisangry wrote:

is this guy trustworthy? Has he done any projects for you yet?
I'm looking for a wardrobe guy.Any help would be appreciated.thanks guys
Yourdadisangry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohan717 wrote:
Yourdadisangry wrote:

I haven't engaged him yet. Now concentrating on my last stage of reno. Only after that I will search around but so far I have RFQed for more than 10 cos for the kitchen cabinet & wardrobe. Will let you know the best price with the best material & workmanship.
starred80

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yourdadisangry wrote:
mohan717 wrote:
Yourdadisangry wrote:

I haven't engaged him yet. Now concentrating on my last stage of reno. Only after that I will search around but so far I have RFQed for more than 10 cos for the kitchen cabinet & wardrobe. Will let you know the best price with the best material & workmanship.

Hi,
FYI. they just finish for my 3 bedroom wardrode and now continue on 2nd phase which is kitchen cabinet and living hall. i had save around 15k at overall decoration coz when i give others vendor qoute on it and the price is higher than them. their skill are valuable, all the wardrobe can complete implemented within a day. they had show me their expertise.
This an Info to share with you all. i think they have no problem and can turst them.

Regards,
Car Ming
Yourdadisangry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

starred80 wrote:
Yourdadisangry wrote:
mohan717 wrote:
Yourdadisangry wrote:

Hi,
FYI. they just finish for my 3 bedroom wardrode and now continue on 2nd phase which is kitchen cabinet and living hall. i had save around 15k at overall decoration coz when i give others vendor qoute on it and the price is higher than them. their skill are valuable, all the wardrobe can complete implemented within a day. they had show me their expertise.
This an Info to share with you all. i think they have no problem and can turst them.

Regards,
Car Ming

hmmm...your first post in this forum is very interesting. Well, thanks for the info anyway. Cheers.
starred80

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yourdadisangry wrote:
starred80 wrote:
Yourdadisangry wrote:
mohan717 wrote:
Yourdadisangry wrote:

Hi,

Regards,
Car Ming

hmmm...your first post in this forum is very interesting. Well, thanks for the info anyway. Cheers.

Hi,
Since i know them from this forum, and just post my comment as your reference. This is my contribution to you all...rite? Very Happy

Regards,
Car Ming
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: