HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2006 GET TOGETHER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which date for 1st Get Together in 2006??
1st April
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
22nd April
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
29th April
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
6th May
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

TinkyWinky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you better stop following me aroun d... here doggie doggie ... here boy,, ....*throw* ..... now go catch .........

Tinky exits
mercuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TinkyWinky wrote:
Maybe you better stop following me aroun d... here doggie doggie ... here boy,, ....*throw* ..... now go catch .........

Tinky exits

don't go lah, how come so short temper one? kekekekeke, Laughing

having chest pain again? Shocked
Noor713

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow....I like to watch this scene....`the bergurau senda' scene.... Laughing Laughing
FF

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question,

Now that the gathering is going to happen on April 1, you can remove my name, no way I can make in on April 1 lah.

I will change my plan and depart KL on 4/29, will continue to see you guys in the forum.
bloogreen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah ...pls remove my name too. Cant make it 1 April....flying off at nite...Too bad! Cool
TwinkleToes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question wrote:
Participant List (randomly picked! If you can't make it pls reply to remove yr name from the list. For those who are interested, pls also reply to add yr name)
1. Question
2. Nick
3. Noor713
4. Merc
5. younggun
6. giggsy
7. summer
8. jt

Special Guests
a. winnie the pooh
b. tinky winky, twinkle toes

Unable to make it on 1st April
1. FF (can only make it on 29th April)
2. melh (only in Singapore)
3. bloogreen (cannot make it on 1st April)

Hey, how come I must share my honourary title with winnie the pooh. Its not like she's so great anyway .... i mean, what the heck are "pop pops"? And you want to make her honourary member? But its ok. I'm a sharing caring person for the time being.

Have the gathering at Fish&Co in Bangsar Village lah .... puh -leeeee-zzeee .... I will give you ballons, I promise.
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto
mercuri

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like April 1st is not a good day for most of the ppl here, how about a postponement? Laughing
Question

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

merc, you may be right. The Poll is virtually useless, as only 7 responses so far.

Since 29th April was mentioned a few times, let's try that.

Date: 29th April Saturday
Venue: Fish&Co in Bangsar Village Very Happy

Participant List (randomly picked! If you can't make it pls reply to remove yr name from the list. For those who are interested, pls also reply to add yr name)
1. Question
2. Nick
3. Noor713
4. Merc
5. younggun
6. giggsy
7. summer
8. jt
9. FF (can only make it on 29th April)
10. bloogreen (cannot make it on 1st April)
11. melh (only in Singapore)

Special Guests
a. winnie the pooh
b. tinky winky, twinkle toes

Unable to make it on 1st April

Who questions the Question?
Noor713

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Fish & Co??
FF

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Right after I bought my ticket to leave on 4/29, you guys change the date...

Nick - now I believe it is true that non-resident citizen is treated as 2nd class citizen liao Crying or Very sad
nick1994

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...think u got my meaning a bit mixed up.....................

FF,

dun wori lar.......whats the date u arrive back... Question .....all these dates will b flexible till last min one......even then, it'll b the usual suspects appearing.........
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you forget, we're malaysians... not like our rigid southern neighbours. i mean isn't the scenic curve bridge evidence enough? we always have the flexibility to work around things. Laughing

ya la, nick1994... the usual suspects. me? gotto go warm the seats at kenholdings again wor. that mr kenny tan is one elusive fella, i tell ya. and that sam... Rolling Eyes

i mean i can bloody well enjoy a nice unagi bento at ozeki with alicia but can't seem to get these guys to san fran steakhouse at d'sara intan... or the mamak shop just behind their sales office. Sad
FF

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick1994 wrote:

FF,

dun wori lar.......whats the date u arrive back... Question .....all these dates will b flexible till last min one......even then, it'll b the usual suspects appearing.........

Nick,

I did not get your meaning mixed up, I was just joking lah Laughing

I posted my arrival date in the forum earlier, if the gathering happens when I am around I will join, otherwise, not a big deal. Wink
mercuri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF wrote:
nick1994 wrote:

FF,

Nick,

I posted my arrival date in the forum earlier, if the gathering happens when I am around I will join, otherwise, not a big deal. Wink

hmmm, sounds like the "gathering" is alienating more ppl than it's supposed to, anyway I think since everyone has more or less agree to take april as a day to meet up and tok cok, we'll decide a date that FF and the max number of ppl can make it one, how about the 22nd? the saturdat before the day u leave? Very Happy
mercuri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF wrote:
nick1994 wrote:

FF,

Nick,

hmmm, sounds like the "gathering" is alienating more ppl than it's supposed to, anyway I think since everyone has more or less agree to take april as a day to meet up and tok cok, we'll decide a date that FF and the max number of ppl can make it one, how about the 22nd? the saturdat before the day u leave? Very Happy
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo merc... comp gone bonkers again? why the double post?
mercuri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

winnie the pooh wrote:
yo merc... comp gone bonkers again? why the double post?

yalah, if not how to hit >2000 posts? Shocked
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh, macam tu kira cheating... not giving true picture. exaggeration. tengok article ni:

We did not lose RM286m, say firms

By LOONG MENG YEE

SHAH ALAM: The two investment companies of the Selangor government which suffered huge losses have claimed that the figures given by the DAP are exaggerated.

“It is wrong and misleading to add up the respective losses of Kumpulan Hartanah Selangor Bhd and Kumpulan Perangsang Bhd, then say both companies suffered RM286mil losses.

“Kumpulan Hartanah is a subsidiary of Kumpulan Perangsang. The losses of Kumpulan Hartanah had been reflected in the accounts of Kumpulan Perangsang.

By adding the two arithmetically, there is double-counting and the losses are therefore exaggerated,” said Datuk Abdul Karim Munisar, executive chairman of both companies, when interviewed yesterday.

He was commenting on a report in The Star on Tuesday stating two investment companies of the Selangor government had incurred losses totalling more than RM286mil last year.

Kumpulan Hartanah had declared a pre-tax loss of RM188.78mil while Kumpulan Perangsang had recorded a pre-tax loss of RM97.904mil.

On the RM188.78mil loss suffered by Kumpulan Hartanah, Abdul Karim said the company decided to do a “one-off” prudent stand by writing down the book value of several assets; in particular the assets of two subsidiaries of the company – Brisdale Holdings Bhd and SAP Holdings Bhd.

“This is a one-off adjustment. This write-off is to enable Kumpulan Hartanah move forward in the year 2006.

“We have to bite the bullet, have the courage to move forward by doing a one-time clean-up and announce a loss. If not, we will forever be saddled with baggage from the past,” said Abdul Karim.

Steps were being taken to ensure Kumpulan Hartanah turned around this year. This, said Abdul Karim, was apparent in the recent launches of projects in Cybervalley, which saw a 100% take-up rate within a month of their soft launch.

As for Kumpulan Perangsang, he said the pre-tax loss of RM97.04mil was the final figure after consolidation of the Kumpulan Hartanah group and other subsidiaries.

Had Kumpulan Hartanah not been consolidated, the group would have recorded a pre-tax profit of about RM58mil after eliminating some inter-company transactions.

“All this information has been given to Bursa Malaysia,” said Abdul Karim.

oh, and by the way, brisdale is one of the awarded developers of pulau indah... and trust me, you wanna stay far far away from these companies! even star cruise wants to ship out man. at least bukit beruntung was delivered... Laughing
nick1994

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...this abdul karim tok kok damn a lot.....................in the final analysis....

what caused the losses....... Question
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's biting the bullet... let's hope it's one of those exploding kinds.

wah, nick1994... why you don't let this fella move forward with his one time clean up?

p.s. yo datuk... you want me to help you clean up the coffers too or not?
mercuri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick1994 wrote:
...this abdul karim tok kok damn a lot.....................in the final analysis....

what caused the losses....... Question

simple as in any govermental subsidies, the board of directors and the heads are treating the company as their own personal piggy bank! so there! Very Happy
nick1994

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.....this fella prob arrived a bit late in the game................... Laughing

or mebbe not...

his version of let me move 4ward....

.."need 2 get the funds in again.........so i oso can play piggy bank master......."
winnie the pooh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Cybervalley, which saw a 100% take-up rate within a month of their soft launch"

why? this people never read this forum one, izzit? then only find out too late...

p.s. can i throw in brisdale holdings into the heap of talam and mayland? pulau indah is a modern ghost town... (even without the cemetaries).
FF

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, sounds like the "gathering" is alienating more ppl than it's supposed to, anyway I think since everyone has more or less agree to take april as a day to meet up and tok cok, we'll decide a date that FF and the max number of ppl can make it one, how about the 22nd? the saturdat before the day u leave? Very Happy[/quote]

Merc Merc Merc,

Either you were drunk when you post this or you were blind (or could it be my English is so bad that you don't understand me?) how many times do I have to say this, I will arrive KLIA on April 22 evening, and will depart KL for Sarawak on April 29 lah Evil or Very Mad wake up wake up Merc...

I heard lossing patience easily is one of the symthums of getting old, I must be really getting old liao
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Events All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: