HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cahaya SPK owners, pls come in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jriz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi vallhalla, yupp we're in the same row Smile
act i'm bit afraid, as the construction cost will be affected by the increasing in the fuel price..i don't want the project stop half way then because they can't bear the cost...what do u all think? izzit possible?
viper770

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

My gut feel on this, it is unlikely that they are going to 'stop' the project, because of the recent oil price hike. I mean, this is unavoidable and to many of us it is already expected, just the question of 'when' it is going to happen. I think it is more likely that they will try and raise the price of future phases...just maybe
pakeminem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viper770 wrote:
Hi guys,

My gut feel on this, it is unlikely that they are going to 'stop' the project, because of the recent oil price hike. I mean, this is unavoidable and to many of us it is already expected, just the question of 'when' it is going to happen. I think it is more likely that they will try and raise the price of future phases...just maybe

as i was made to know, the ministry of housing n local govt is taking steps to ensure that developers and ultimately the buyers will be cushioned from the full impact of higher fuel prices. as it is, price for cements and concrete has already been liberalised, nevertheless, the MDTCA is still monitoring the situation. at a recent meeting with Cement & Concrete Association of Msia, they have indicated that there may not be a major hike in the price of C&C but it is up to the vendors to sell them at whatever price. if spk experiencing their vendors selling C&C at a higher price, they too can complaint to MDTCA and KPKT.

for transportation charges it is unscrupulous on the part of the transporter as they have already enjoyed subsidised rate of RM1.43 and are not affected by the recent hike, yet, they want to take advantage by rising their transportation charges. if any of u encounter anyone selling goods at higher price kindly report them to e-aduan@kpdnhep.gov.my.

together, as consumers we can make a difference. report them and let they suffer the brunt of the law if they increase the prices of goods arbitrarily.
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jriz, just updated the neighbors map. You can check out your name here.

Talk about petrol, I've just breached RM100 per tank (40liters). Sure hope their plan for LRT extension to Shah Alam area materializes ASAP!

Any news on the 3rd progress payment Precinct 2A people?
chan_jackie78

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: I am a new buyer of Precinct 3 Reply with quote

Hello everyone...I am a new buyer of precinct 3..just booked it last sunday after seeing the show unit for the first time.....

Hope for the best...and hope to meet u all soon.....
viper770

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chan_jackie78,

Good to know that you have placed your booking and welcome to our virtual neighbourhood! Smile
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi chan_jackie78!

Welcome to the group. Out of curiosity what made you decide for Cahaya SPK? Have you compared with any other developments?

Cheers!
frangipanee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome bro chan_jackie...! Very Happy
chan_jackie78

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi All...Thanks for the warm welcome

There are a few reason why I decided on Cahaya SPK:

1. I like the resort and club house concept (not many development offer this at this price), the 78 acres greeneries (hope SPK fulfill their plans according to their master plan)
2. I like the Link Villa Concept plus the quality of building materials given (the only thing is that the Ground Floor Living hall is a bit too small for a Link Semi D house

By the way...my unit is E-06 Precinct 3

Jackie
pakeminem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welkom jackie. let us pray that our dream of a better and quality living here at SPK will be realised. for the living hall i think u can always make full use of the patio to make ur living hall bigger. welkom.
chan_jackie78

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Ya, I think you are right, we can utilise the patio area....maybe build a pagola roof ........hehehehe
chan_jackie78

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Hi ct100

we are on the saw row...urs is at the corner....my unit is E-06...
viper770

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Friends/Neighbours,

We have good news! We have been contacted formally by Ms SPS from SPK, seriously wanting to provide us a 'new home'! Very Happy . And that is in the form of our own domain name. It goes something like ..cahayaspkcommunity.com, need to confirm later.

This will be an independent website, content-moderated by us + a rep from SPK and will be a perfect channel for us to interact among residents.

However, we need to have further discussions with the SPK IT team to mobilize this small project as soon as possible. At this point of time, our virtual community will be represented by myself, auzani, adlan and hafiz.

We intend to have our first meeting with them, most prob, this Saturday to further discuss on:

1) web design and content
2) timeline to 'migrate' to this new home
3) accountabilities, roles & responsibilities
4) costs - at this point of time, it is to be borned by SPK

Before we have this meeting, I would like to get more feedback + wishlists from all of you, on the What and How we are going to do this. The more ideas the better, so it can be best represented as our community's interest.

So guys and gals, c'mon, throw in your ideas and lets make this as another milestone for us as cahaya spk's residents! Laughing .

If you would like to send your own private suggestions, instead of posting it here, please email to me; tajul.asni@gmail.com
agent13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all,

my hubby and i finally bought C11 precinct 2b after a series of events. despite the presence of a cemetery (which was a major putoff initially), cahaya spk still offers the best package after considering many other projects. so just keep fingers crossed it will turn out as promised.
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Agent13!

Welcome back and so glad that you finally joined us! which other developments did u look at?

Again just a reminder regarding cahayaspkcommunity.com, you can also post your suggestions on the Facebook group if you have already joined. Just to help new members get their bearings:

auzani - auzaniridzwan
tajul - viper777
adlan - pakeminem
hafiz - valhalla

I and Tajul have volunteered to kick start the discussions with SPK regarding the new website, but as we progress any and all member are free to join us at any time to contribute.

So, lets get in your suggestions so that we can bring up the issues when we meet up with them over this weekend.

We will continue updating the forum here on the results of the meeting.

Cheers all.
Vallhalla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to vote for cahaya-spk.net ... easy to remember n to type.. hehehe.. This weekend? I'm not available lah... outstation for 2 weeks... btw, i have designed something last weekend, using wordpress as the platform for main page and news page.. and then vanilla as the forum.. didnt used phpbb or anything else because those forum program are too bloated.. anyone have other free forum cms suggestion? another option is of course punbb.. I'll be back this friday before flying back outstation.. I'll post the design here so all of you can comment.

I can join the discussion if it's before 12 noon on saturday, and if its near the shah alam area.. Smile
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The meeting is scheduled for this Saturday at 10AM at the Cahaya SPK club house. So if anyone wants to chip in feel free to drop by.

Valhalla thats excellent news. I've just downloaded the XAMPP package and am in the process of installing the Vanilla forum on my home PC. A bit new to Open Source (been an MS man for too long) but should be able to pick this up quickly.

I would suggest that we get a working prototype up and running before the meeting. With your designs Valhalla we can present to them a running prototype. A lightweight forum should be better for stability.

Last check on whois, ..cahayaspk.net is still available. Plus it looks and sounds better than the a bit too long for my liking ..cahayaspkcommunity.com
viper770

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro,

The meeting is at 10am, cahaya spk sales gallery (i'm guessing its at the clubhouse? somewhere there?) maybe Auzan can confirm here.

I can't stay beyond 12pm on Saturday as well, so hope that we can at least discuss all keypoints within that 2 hours.

As for the domain name, I did a quick whois just now and found that cahayaspkcommunity.com has not been registered yet. Maybe there is still chance to propose a diff name?

Hope that you can join us for the meeting.
Joe_Zee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent13 wrote:
hi all,

my hubby and i finally bought C11 precinct 2b after a series of events. despite the presence of a cemetery (which was a major putoff initially), cahaya spk still offers the best package after considering many other projects. so just keep fingers crossed it will turn out as promised.

Hi agent13...so we will be back to back neighbors. Haha can't wait to meet up with the u n the rest of the gang. My unit is B11 so maybe u n my wife the start the 'ahli mesyuarat tingkap' of sort. Welcome....
Joe_Zee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

auzaniridzwan wrote:
The meeting is scheduled for this Saturday at 10AM at the Cahaya SPK club house. So if anyone wants to chip in feel free to drop by.

Valhalla thats excellent news. I've just downloaded the XAMPP package and am in the process of installing the Vanilla forum on my home PC. A bit new to Open Source (been an MS man for too long) but should be able to pick this up quickly.

I would suggest that we get a working prototype up and running before the meeting. With your designs Valhalla we can present to them a running prototype. A lightweight forum should be better for stability.

Last check on whois, ..cahayaspk.net is still available. Plus it looks and sounds better than the a bit too long for my liking ..cahayaspkcommunity.com

So this Saturday ya....hmmm maybe I'll drop by since I need to see SPK as well to discuss something about my unit. I am really looking and excited to meet u n the rest of d gang. No promise yet but I will definitely try my best to be there....
Joe_Zee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jriz wrote:
hi everyone, glad to meet this forum and u all here..
just bought the presint 2B B05..anyone nearby? Smile
anyway i'm very pleased that the project running well now,
but just wondering will it be affected by the increasing of the fuel price...hmm a bit afraid jgk..any opinion

Hi jriz....welcome. Mine is B-11. Hahaha another neighbour. Well looks like the 2B gang have started flowing in. How's the sales looked like for our precinct?
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: First Draft Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've prepared a short draft of points to discuss at the upcoming meeting. Please feel free to add/modify the list. If you would like to reply in private you can email me at auzani.ridzwan at gmail dot com.

Proposed domain names:
..cahayaspk.net
..cahayaspkcommunity.com

Proposed features (Phase 1 basic features).
Discussion forum.
Polls.
Picture gallery.
Residents Assoc page (suggested by Chan_Jackie)
Events calendar

Community Responsibilities
Content generation.
Layout design.
Membership approvals.
Primary moderators.
Server notifications.
Forum notifications.

SPK Responsibilities
Domain name registration.
Server hosting.
Application, database installation.
Forum Co-moderators.
SPK Advertisement content generation.
3rd party sponsored advertisement content generation.
Sponsor ad recruitment.
Forum notifications.
Server notifications.

Last edited by auzaniridzwan on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
pakeminem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

insya allah i ll be there. 10 am ek? any good euro match the nite b4? anyone has a mobile broadband or will SPK prepare a laptop with internet connection ready?
chan_jackie78

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: website Reply with quote

Hi Auzan

I hope we can also add in a future page for our new Resident Association .......
agent13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi joe_zee, yeah ur wife and i can exchange tips on cooking as well (if she cooks lah) Smile

auzan, i've been to nearby projects, bukit jelutong, setia alam, ytl prop like at lake fields, lake edge, puchong hartamas, some houses at bandar utama, kemuning utama. lake edge was high on our list as the concept and community (esp the clubhouse) are brilliant. alas, the layout of the house a bit funny lah, so we decided our beloved cahaya spk is still the BEST!

we went there last sun and were told that the pre launch for block d will be up the next day. actual launch will be around aug. there are still a few more units left at block a,b and c of precinct 2b. but those are mostly corner, not so nice numbers and those facing junction. auzan, how did ur wife manage to see the show unit? it's barricated and it won't be ready at least till end of this mth. we were hoping we can see it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: