HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cahaya SPK owners, pls come in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverdagger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, sorry wasnt quite active. was pretty bz lately... saw the group became bigger, thts good work bro! Did went to the carnival, but reached there at noon, so the weather was really uncompromising.

Just wanna ask u guys ere. i've signed everythg & anythg as far as i remembered. but how to have those login & paswrd thg ya.... please advise brothers...

Thnx a lot! and Happy Chinese New Year & Happy holidays!! Smile
pakeminem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear all

happy chinese new year. azuaridzwan thanks for the map. i found a link at alam budiman's group which may be useful to us as it provides explaination to land usage at U9 and surrounding area. i post the link here: .://..jpbdselangor.gov.my/Publisiti/MBSA/ZONING1.3.pdf

do not know how to upload it. tigress, i like the concept at spk with it's huge area and greenery. a club that could be the focal point for its community and..basically i like the conceptla. the interior is also superb for both DST and SD. hopefully our houses will be likewise and not having problems like other development in surrounding area. if u r not happy with the exterior probably u can wait for their next launch. demands for houses there has been great and i noticed that the price for my precinct at least has increased.

happy hunting and oh my wife ask me to inform you and everybody else, should you require a housing loan, kindly pm me for her number. she said her bank offers the best rate and for longer tenure and she can guide you through the misery of house buying. so many terms and so many things to know.

Very Happy

happy chinese new year and happy holidays
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Zoning Map Reply with quote

Zoning Map

Legends

Let's analyze this and see your comments?

Thanks pakeminem for the excellent map!
tigeress2008

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Chinese New YEar to all, a year of wood rat rite? May this be the most prosperity year for all.

We are planning to visit SPK again in a bit, lets give it a second view...

Yes, im thinking of Anggun only left with intermediate now, very spacious.. yet my other half is more to SPK concept, security, clubhouse, lake, etc....

It is really difficult to decide and buying decision keep on changing. If i wait for the second phase, price definately will increase.. suppose to be bigger built up, long car porch, change in exterior as well....
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Buyer Login Account Reply with quote

silverdagger wrote:

Just wanna ask u guys ere. i've signed everythg & anythg as far as i remembered. but how to have those login & paswrd thg ya.... please advise brothers...

Hi silverdagger,

I got my manual and login details in the mail, once the developer received the end financier details. Roughly a week or so after signing all the loan agreements. Hope that helps.

Other members, when did you receive your login details?
silverdagger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi auzaniridzwan,

thnks for the info, i'll go tru all the docs again. Smile
mamee1978

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Buyer Login Account Reply with quote

auzaniridzwan wrote:
silverdagger wrote:

Hi silverdagger,

I got my manual and login details in the mail, once the developer received the end financier details. Roughly a week or so after signing all the loan agreements. Hope that helps.

Other members, when did you receive your login details?

I also got my login detail via post . That happen about a week after I've signed my loan and lawyer agreement.

Does anyone building a map for Park Link Villas? Superlink already got one. Nice....

My unit no is D-15
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Precinct 2 and Precinct 3 Maps Reply with quote

Quote:
Does anyone building a map for Park Link Villas? Superlink already got one. Nice....

My unit no is D-15

Just updated the neighbors map on Page 2. Included Precinct 3 map as well. Any other Precinct3 members?

pakeminem - ?
ct100 - ?
silverdagger - ?
summersnow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viper770 wrote:
Hi guys,

I remember someone mentioned that our superlink came with only a single-phase power supply. If I have the intention of installing 2x1.5hp aircond and 2x1.0hp aircond..plus probably 2,3 water heaters...will the current power supply suffice?

This article may help to explain a little more .. .://..tnb.com.my/cms/jscript/uploads/5%20x%207%20in.%20cutout.pdf
silverdagger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Unit No. Reply with quote

Hi auzaniridzwan,

My unit is E-24

Thnks for the efforts. Looks pretty cool to get the community together, nice work!!
pakeminem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine is d9.(mamee u r my nebor) i dok perati zoning map tp tak phm2 lagi. but the kubur yg kt ujung tu refering to the current kubur or a new one. further the sungai doesnt seem to mengalir n dibior bertakung. will it be a tasek with a pembentungan right at the top? n where is the new NNKVE?
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Offline Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your input and contributions. However, my wife just gave birth yesterday and therefore I will be offline for the next week. I will update the maps and zoning analysis only after next week.

Hope to see more contributions from our members soon. Till then, this is Au signing off.
viper770

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Auzani,

congratulations on your newborn! Very Happy
summersnow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!
pakeminem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wah congrats. how many children do u have? may this new addition bring more happiness n prosperity to you n your family. first go buy prosperity burger! Very Happy congrats bro n may both child n mum recover quickly n selamat berposa heheeh Very Happy Laughing
silverdagger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: RE: Newborn baby Reply with quote

Congrats Bro!!
diladin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats auzaniridzwan on your newborn,
by the way,..a boy or a girl?
Smile
ct100

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Auzan on your newborn. Semoga bertambah murah rezeki. Hi all.. been busy to login in the past few weeks. Finally we're in page 3! Hope more neighbors will join in later. Great to see some neighbors in Precinct 3. I'm in E2. Take care all! Smile
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Newborn Reply with quote

viper770 wrote:
Hi Auzani,

congratulations on your newborn! Very Happy

summersnow wrote:
Congrats!

silverdagger wrote:
Congrats Bro!!

Thank you all for the compliments! Baby Aleisha Auzani was safely born at 10 minutes to 8pm on 10/02/08 (coincidence?) at SJMC, 2.7kg, 3 weeks early.

pakeminem wrote:
wah congrats. how many children do u have? may this new addition bring more happiness n prosperity to you n your family. first go buy prosperity burger! Smile congrats bro n may both child n mum recover quickly n selamat berposa heheeh

diladin wrote:
congrats auzaniridzwan on your newborn,
by the way,..a boy or a girl?

This is my second daughter. Looks like i need to eat more fish to get a boy next time? Finally all the rooms in the future house will be occupied. Smile .

ct100 wrote:
Congrats Auzan on your newborn. Semoga bertambah murah rezeki. Hi all.. been busy to login in the past few weeks. Finally we're in page 3! Hope more neighbors will join in later. Great to see some neighbors in Precinct 3. I'm in E2. Take care all!

Thanks for your input. Will update everyones location on the map soon. ct100 how do you know my calling name? A good guess? I have a friend since kindy named Siti. Siti, CT? Any similarities? Smile

Btw, just checked the SPK website and they've updated their construction progress photos. I've updated our version of the progress photos on Page 1. We can keep track of the progress there. I wonder if Precinct 3 photos are the same or not? Any Precinct 3 members willing to contribute? We can maintain posts to keep track of progress at each precinct.

Also, I received a notification letter from SPK few weeks back advising that progress payment for the 2nd schedule will be due mid-February. Anyone else receive the same notifications? Its close to mid-Feb now.
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Zoning Analysis Reply with quote

pakeminem wrote:
mine is d9.(mamee u r my nebor) i dok perati zoning map tp tak phm2 lagi. but the kubur yg kt ujung tu refering to the current kubur or a new one. further the sungai doesnt seem to mengalir n dibior bertakung. will it be a tasek with a pembentungan right at the top? n where is the new NNKVE?

Hi gang,

I've played around with the zoning map and overlayed it on top of a satellite image from wikimapia. Here's what I got.

In my opinion its too far away to be an extension of the existing chinese cemetery in front of Denai Alam. So I can only conclude that its reserved land for a new one?

As for the "lake" it looks like it is a lake. Although I've heard they will have a water filtration system to clean the lake of sediment and they have flood gates to control the level of the water. What do you guys think?

I also checked out that SPK also built the Kepong recreational park next to the MRR2 elevated hiway, from what I could see the lake there looked really nice.

What are your opinions on the lake a proposed cemetery?
ct100

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All, I've just got my buyer login id/password by mail yesterday. It's very convenient to check the progress online. Quite innovative la this SPK.

Auzan, it was just a lucky guess Smile and yes, the pictures for the Precinct 3 progress are different from the ones you posted for P2. I'll post them once I figure out how to do it. Great job on the zoning map and the overlay on the topo map.

For those P3 neighbors, a bit of a good news, I was told that for the remaining park villas, the price has been increased by RM30K! Wow, talk about capital appreciation when the house not even built yet.

Election's coming, maybe this the time to get our MP there to commit on the Shah Alam - Batu Arang / Puncak Alam exit road. The jam is every morning around 8 to 8.30am. Hopefully before we move in the situation can be improved.

Have a good weekend everyone!
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Photo Upload Tips Reply with quote

Hi Ct,

Here's some quick tips on getting photos onto the forum. First you need an online photo album, I use Picasa (from Google).

..picasa.google.com/

Once you've uploaded your photos there, you can create a post here with the following format to post an image.

Code:
[img].://the.web.address.of.your.photo[/img]

Hope that helps, look forward to seeing some Precinct 3 photos.

Cheers all.
pakeminem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone knows why cahaya spk (U9) is under kelana jaya parliamentary seat? or was it subang? but definitely not shah alam
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerrymanderring? Read here.

Just updated label maps.
ct100

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Construction Progress of Park Villas, Precinct 3 Reply with quote

February 2008

Earthworks 1 @ P3

Earthworks 3 @ P3

Earthworks 4 @ P3

Last edited by ct100 on Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: