HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

surian condo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: surian condo Reply with quote

Came across Surian Condos. Is this a good piece of property to purchase?
beacon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: surian condo Reply with quote

tiara wrote:
Came across Surian Condos. Is this a good piece of property to purchase?

hi there,
if you drive one round within pj area, there may not be any lands left. that's why they are building the 'hses' up i.e. condos. consider that surian condo is located at the newest 'hot' area near ikea etc etc & if you are looking for good rtns in investment, m.damansara is the place. surian condo -> spacious, 2 parking lots & security... that may be the answer to the limited hses that can be built in pj. just look at armanee, bkt utama.. all fetching $500k above .. btw, i just had a look in the surian show unit. lurve it! but, have doubt in developer workmanship la..
ACDC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking at the condo too. Selected a unit. I feel it's a good buy. But I havent made any $$ commitments. Should I go into this? It's for my own dwelling.
ACDC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beacon, why do you doubt the developer's workmanship? would appreciate any feedback on this one
beacon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ACDC wrote:
beacon, why do you doubt the developer's workmanship? would appreciate any feedback on this one

well, i have viewed a couple of m.damansara hses surrounding the area & i find that most of them are just ok only la considering made by boustead gp. but not to my expectation. maybe i'm just fussy bit, Wink coz i do compare it with desa parkcity's (safa terrace) work & in secondary mkt we can still get it ard $575k for a landed property. so.. i am only comparing with the work that they have done with m.d. hses which is not to my liking. i can be wrong , sorry about that. but, if you are to consider purchasing surian condo ask the sales rep where the proposed entry/exit will be coz the last time i heard was where the traffic light via persiaran surian but now it is to be located near the residential area - in which, can be congested in time to come.
ACDC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see..thanks. I guess I need to drive around there a bit more and see how the houses look. I agree, Parkcity's done a good job on their houses and I'm actually considering a place there instead (as plan B). The only thing that bothers me abt Parkcity is the toll (not so much for having to pay for it but it does get really congested in the mornings)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: