HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any comment on Danau Villa housing at Taman Desa....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Any comment on Danau Villa housing at Taman Desa.... Reply with quote

I have been looking out this housing project. It is quite slow in progress. I recently enquired on this with the developer - the price 780K to 1.1M, Built-up - 3000 to 3600sq feet. It's a leasehold - 99 years. Show unit looks impressive.... Does it worth the price?
nick1994

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...this place has avthing going 4 it.......except 4 the 99 yr tenure thing......................
The Mole

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh..If I'm not mistaken it has less than 99 yrs left
SK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Nick for ur feedback.

Mole: Faber showed me the application letter for the tenure extension and recently they have got verbal approval from DBKL on the extension. Currently it stands at 82years and application have been made for another 17years extension.

Just found out that their 780K+ houses have all been sold and left 4unit of type 1 houses, which starts at 950K and above!! CAN REALLY LEASEHOLD Properties fetch such HIGH PRICE?

Faber is planning to built a few more Semi-D's and bunglow on the remaining land along the lake..... and also some town-houses. Price have not been decided..... looks like it ain't going to be cheaper than the current price.....
The Mole

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Application letters & verbal approvals from a govt office sometimes lead to nought. But I'm being pessimistic of course. UNless you really really love this place, give it a miss. You got lots of other FREEHOLD choices at those prices.
SK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mole:

Is there any freehold properties around this area....maybe taman seputeh ....etc for such a price (FREEHOLD)

Bangsar - 22x80 int. DSL asking price around 860k.

Seputih - 3000 sq feet built SD for 1.8M....

Found one in OUG/Yarl - 3400sq feet - 900k. Which would be a better bat.... OUG or T. Desa in terms of property appreciation?
nick1994

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if gun 2 head & onli above, i would pick

OUG/YARL - 3400 sqf - 900K
SK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks nick.

Given the gun is not there.... any suggested area for that price?

I will call up the agent to view the house at OUG this weekend.

I agree the price in T.Desa is way high.... an int. DSL (22x119) asking price 690k!!!! Almost comparable to Bangsar!!!

I've been living in brickfields a very long time and so used with the convienience. Moved to Tasik Selatan few years back..... and now looking for a gated/guarded landed property.

That is why i'm so sticked with the Taman Desa, Bangsar and Taman Seputih area.

By the way, has anyone in this forum bought any properties in Taman Desa and Taman Seputih..... any comment
nick1994

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...my radar is focused totally diff than your radar.......................i'm looking at places out of KL city..........but not 2 out........4 around 900K prob can get a bungalow.......

well, mebbe a bit more than 900K......... Laughing .....semi-D 4 sure

i do like places/concepts like

GitaBayu
Ecopark
Ambang Botanic
Sunway Rahman Putra
Tanamera
KKemuning Hills

...but each of these so far has 1 or 2 hindrances that r stopping me.........

i'm talking 4 own stay purposes here............so, potential cap gains or yields dont reli concern me so much.........again, mebbe a bit diff focus than yours.......
SK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep u r rite nick..... our radars are in different direction......

i did find a SD at Sg.Long --- Massive build-up.... major renovation done... a lot of build-in's....... asking for 600K .... that's totally affordable for me..... but just too out of my radar...tough have good access roads and etc....

Another in B.Jelutong.... again not my prefered location.....
The Mole

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right in that freehold props around the area at that price range are mainly conventional DSLs. If you were to spread your area of choice a bit wider, boy you'll have a fun time house hunting!
Actually, the danau villa concept looks interesting. My concern is just 1) it is leasehold 2) the progress as you said is very slow.
davidhii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SK,

I know its 3 years late. Which property did you finally settle into? Is Taman Yarl a good place after your last viewing 3 years ago?

SK wrote:
thanks nick.

Given the gun is not there.... any suggested area for that price?

I will call up the agent to view the house at OUG this weekend.

I agree the price in T.Desa is way high.... an int. DSL (22x119) asking price 690k!!!! Almost comparable to Bangsar!!!

I've been living in brickfields a very long time and so used with the convienience. Moved to Tasik Selatan few years back..... and now looking for a gated/guarded landed property.

That is why i'm so sticked with the Taman Desa, Bangsar and Taman Seputih area.

By the way, has anyone in this forum bought any properties in Taman Desa and Taman Seputih..... any comment
SK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi davidhii,

Taman Yarl seems to be a good place to live. there are many pocket development as well as some guarded community. access is good from kesas, but traffic is quite bad on the old klang rd strech heading to OUG, as many puchong folks are using the way to get into kesas to avoid toll.

my home minister preferred taman desa and I ended up in Danau villa!!!!

I noticed there were quite a bit of negative comments by some forum members, but not so bad afterall as the property had appreciated substantially Smile
davidhii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, seems like you have made a good investment.

BTW where is Yarl Residence? Is that the 6 units of Semi-D along Jalan Awan Cina towards the drive to the Church next to Taman Tan Yew Lai?

Who is the developer? I just couldn't find any information about it anywhere online.
linustw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UOA.
davidhii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought UOA only developed Villa Yarl which are a bunch of linked bungalows? Is Yarl Residence also developed by UOA? Where and which road was it on?
linustw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidhii wrote:
I thought UOA only developed Villa Yarl which are a bunch of linked bungalows? Is Yarl Residence also developed by UOA? Where and which road was it on?

sori Confused i thought you guys were talking abt Villa Yarl.

no idea of Yarl Residence.... Embarassed
davidhii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, actually I think SK maybe able to shed some light here. He has been to Yarl Residence. Driving around Taman Yarl, I have never seen any signs or heard anything like Yarl Residence. Interesting .....
pilotHans

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i have the money, i'll surely buy this unit....I bet by now all are already sold and some are even selling their houses to make a quick buck...for me tmn desa is very central and strategic.......midV is like 5mins drive...got plus highway nearby....got old klang road > can even go to sunway/shah alam....near federal......inside tmn desa is not congested and there everything that u need..... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: