HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Location of Fridge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k_wong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Location of Fridge Reply with quote

Hi sifus,

I have just purchased a property in Kemuning Greenhills 2. Due to the limited space available in the kitchen as well as dining room, I am thinking of putting my fridge in the space at the bottom of the stair case, which people always used to make it as a store room.

Does it matter if I put a fridge at the space below the stair case?

Tq.
garrykhoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Location of Fridge Reply with quote

k_wong wrote:
Hi sifus,

I have just purchased a property in Kemuning Greenhills 2. Due to the limited space available in the kitchen as well as dining room, I am thinking of putting my fridge in the space at the bottom of the stair case, which people always used to make it as a store room.

Tq.

Hi,

Did the fridge face any bedroom door?

If face toilet door is ok. Mentallity not healthy.

If face bedroom, depend on the person who sleep in that room. If water not suitable for him then might cause sick.

If face dining table then no problem. We are not sit there for 5 hours per day.

But those are not important.

Did you know your house facing direction? did you know your house belong to good whealth and good health? or vise versa? did you know you sleep at the good sector of your house?

That's more important.
ngou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Location of Fridge Reply with quote

garrykhoo wrote:
k_wong wrote:
Hi sifus,

Tq.

Hi,

If face bedroom, depend on the person who sleep in that room. If water not suitable for him then might cause sick.

Did you know your house facing direction? did you know your house belong to good whealth and good health? or vise versa? did you know you sleep at the good sector of your house?

That's more important.

Hi garry,

Is fridge consider as metal or water in 5 eleiments?
ngou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Location of Fridge Reply with quote

garrykhoo wrote:
k_wong wrote:
Hi sifus,

Tq.

Hi,

That's more important.

Hi garry,

Is fridge consider as metal or water in 5 elements?
kismet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm. i never thought that even fridge is part of the feng shui.. im interested.. and i want to know where part of the kitchen is the perfect place for fridge..
ngou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frigde is Metal.
youbetcha1018

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that it's proper to put your fridge under the staircase. As you've said, it is meant to be a storage room. Fridge is better where you, your family and friends dine. Dinning room? Well, you can consider that if as you said your kitchen is full of stuff. But not under the staircase. This is not feng shui, it is appropriate location.
ngou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why can't put it under the staircase?
sasi77

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do not put too much food in the freezer compart as this may block the vents going to the fridge part,,, the fan in the freezer may be bad so it is not moving air down to the fridge,, or the vent may be blocked with food particles,, blow it out,,, all the cold air for the fridge comes from the freezer so woork your way from there !!!!!!!
====================
Personal Development
it security training
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: