HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desa Residences At Taman Desa (Beside Faber Ria Condo)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icecubes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Desa Residences At Taman Desa (Beside Faber Ria Condo) Reply with quote

Pld check out the website. .://..mampujaya.com/desaResidences.html

Any comments on this project? For investment good?
batster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icecubes, my apologies. Desa Residences are the one just next to Faber Ria. So those photos that I took should be referring to this project. Pricey even for the townhouse but nice location though.
alexey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually drove around yesterday, and stopby Desa Residence construction side.

I talk to a worker there, and got to know that they are not being paid for a while. The developer are delaying their pay, and give them empty promises. Some are looking to 'cabut' according to that guy.

Whoever who want to buy this project, despite of the overshoot price, be mindful of this small time developer.
alexey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My view :

Price : 1.6M for a semi-D. With this budget, why not own a bunglow in the mines southlake or even bandar kinrara golf resources? Overall, too pricey. Imagine the danua villa Semi-D ranges from 7xx-1.2Mil, the only difference between them is the leasehold/freehold status. (and perhaps the distance to mosque).

Location : tmn desa is a mature and close-to-town address. Convenient yes, but not as high class as bangsar, mont kiara. Furthermore, more & more low cost-medium cost aparment being built. There is a project by the name of tmn tenage within 200m away being built at the same time.

Design : from the website, does not look impressive. I especially curious to see if roof-top garden concept is going to work or not?
icecubes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no prob.baster. u really got these 2 projects mixed up. so anyone bought any unit there? care to share? tks
propcritic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO they are extremely overpriced. I would rather buy a secondary market Semi-D in Tmn Desa and spend RM500K on reno. With that, I can even have my own architectural designs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: