HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help needed - Secondary Market in BU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Help needed - Secondary Market in BU Reply with quote

Dear All,

This is Jayne and I'm a newbie in this forum.
Would like to seek for your advise on secondary market in BU area.

I went to See Hoy Chan office yesterday and was told that a basic intermediate 2-storey unit in BU11 / 12 area should cost about RM4xxK while those in BU1 - 10 would cost RM500K - RM700K.
But it seems like most of the BU11/12 owners are throwing a asking price of > RM500K instead.

I am looking for a landed property for residential purpose. Was kinda interested in BU11 & BU12.

I also understand that the empty land beside BU11 (or was it 12... can't quite remember...) is planned for buidling of a mosque.. which will increase the incoming flow of outsiders and worsen the current already-heavy traffic at the traffic light towards Sony.

So... my question is...
1. What would you consider a good buy in BU11 / BU12 area?
2. Will the building of mosque has any other negative impact on the price of BU11 & 12?
3. Any recommendations on landed property for a budget of RM4xxK? Been to Taman Megah but seems a bit creepy at night with the low number of street lights.....

Thanks in advanced.

Jayne.
habibi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the mosque may create in-flow of traffic, it will also create a cleaner environment. Most of the areas where a mosque is built are cleaner and I believe safer as security is beefed up even more by the police.

The traffic is only busy during Fridays.. I doubt that the mosque will affect traffic in the morning and evening.
networth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But you have to face this once a week for as long as you are staying there and the mosque is this.

Should you are comfortable with it then buy else look for other property in the market.

just my 2 cents.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: