HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unt that might b possible facing another building's roof top

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eugenep

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Unt that might b possible facing another building's roof top Reply with quote

hello, I would need to seek you guys advise on the unit that i had purchased. Recently, i noticed there is a possibility that the unit's balcony that i purchased might be facing the opposite building's car park roof top(triangle). Based on fengsui, it's a bad sign. Is there anyway to overcome it? or should I change to another unit?
hm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are having second thoughts and not 100% convience and happy with your purchased. Therefore, you should seriously consider changing to another one that satisfy you completely and one that makes you feel comfortable. Trust your own instint.
eugenep

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm wrote:
You are having second thoughts and not 100% convience and happy with your purchased. Therefore, you should seriously consider changing to another one that satisfy you completely and one that makes you feel comfortable. Trust your own instint.

if that is the case, is there possible to change to another unit after signed of SPA? any cost incur? i had just signed it yesterday and i still haven got the agreement. Please advise....thx
spyweb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eugenep wrote:
hm wrote:

if that is the case, is there possible to change to another unit after signed of SPA? any cost incur? i had just signed it yesterday and i still haven got the agreement. Please advise....thx

Is it Sterling@PJ??
Y2K

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Unt that might b possible facing another building's roof Reply with quote

eugenep wrote:
hello, I would need to seek you guys advise on the unit that i had purchased. Recently, i noticed there is a possibility that the unit's balcony that i purchased might be facing the opposite building's car park roof top(triangle). Based on fengsui, it's a bad sign. Is there anyway to overcome it? or should I change to another unit?

Hi eugenep, while not the best, there is some simple ways to overcome this. It involves hanging something outside your balcony door. I had a feng shui master tell me this for my previous place; similar problem, but mine is at a window. But I cannot remember what it was I used, but it was small and not very obvious at first glance.

Maybe you should consult a feng shui master once the property is ready.
kozzan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a big question mark on how do we know the direction of "sit north face south" make sence in apartment unit & landed property? Are there refer to the main entrance or living hall window?

Any guru pls advise...
mercuri

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kozzan wrote:
i got a big question mark on how do we know the direction of "sit north face south" make sence in apartment unit & landed property? Are there refer to the main entrance or living hall window?

Any guru pls advise...

actually it depends on the level or the floor, if lower floor the determining factor would be the front gate, but in highrise of more than 12 floors (if I remembered correctly) the main would be the balcony door.

But that was the previous cycle, Now it's in period 8, well at least the begining, so better would be facing northeast, Wink
eugenep

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mercuri wrote:
kozzan wrote:

Any guru pls advise...

actually it depends on the level or the floor, if lower floor the determining factor would be the front gate, but in highrise of more than 12 floors (if I remembered correctly) the main would be the balcony door.

But that was the previous cycle, Now it's in period 8, well at least the begining, so better would be facing northeast, Wink

if my unit is at the lowest floor which direction i should follow? the main entrance? balcony? or where? By the way, i think will consult fengsui master when the property is ready. Thanks for the suggestions Smile

spyweb,
Yes, it's Sterling
kozzan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mercuri, do u mean the apartment lower than 12 storey height will be depend on the main gate, why like that? i told all apartment block should be the same...
mercuri

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kozzan wrote:
mercuri, do u mean the apartment lower than 12 storey height will be depend on the main gate, why like that? i told all apartment block should be the same...

Yup, from what I understand from a Feng Shui practitioner. The level of the floor remains the point that escapes me. Rolling Eyes
Y2K

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many different styles when it comes to Feng Shui. The FS master I know does not have the same principle as mercuri's. He will calculate the floor level and equate it to one of the 5 elements and advise if it is compatible with me.

For me, I apply one simple FS rule. So long as I feel comfortable with the place, well blended with the surroundings and nothing funny.... then it is ok.
mercuri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y2K wrote:
There are many different styles when it comes to Feng Shui. The FS master I know does not have the same principle as mercuri's. He will calculate the floor level and equate it to one of the 5 elements and advise if it is compatible with me.

For me, I apply one simple FS rule. So long as I feel comfortable with the place, well blended with the surroundings and nothing funny.... then it is ok.

btw I am not a fengshui enthusiasts, and this is NOT what I advocate. I am merely telling what I've learnt from a FS practitioner.

Bottom line is if u are comfy with ur unit, anything goes. Wink
kozzan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mercuri wrote:
Y2K wrote:

btw I am not a fengshui enthusiasts, and this is NOT what I advocate. I am merely telling what I've learnt from a FS practitioner.

Thanx for all yours advise... Razz
eugenep

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kozzan wrote:
mercuri wrote:
Y2K wrote:

Thanx for all yours advise... Razz

Thanks all the advice from the master Smile
ngou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The effect will only apply if,
1. The roof that you facing is at the same level with your balcony.
2. The sector of your balcony is having bad star (eg. 2,5&3) according to flaying star feng shui.

Different feng shui master will recommend different solution base on their experience and the most common one is to put a mirror, those curve and round type which you alway see at the road corner for you to see the opposite traffic. If your balcony have a drop down glass, I suggest that you stick-on or tinting with something reflective.

You need to learn some basic Flying Star feng shui for better result.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: