HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wet kitchen extension

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K20

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Wet kitchen extension Reply with quote

Hi, how much does it cost for a basic extension from my wet kitchen to
the extreme rear of the house. meaning there will be no land at the back
of my house. everything will be fully covered.

anyone has any idea? just a basic extension/cover as i do not like fencing
+ grass at the back part of the house.
preacher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say depends on the width and length of your house and whether the floor level is the same. Also, if you want tiling for both the floor and walls will be a different cost but in general, I think you need to set aside at least RM20K+ for a simple 10 (long) * 20 (wide extension) with tilling for floor and walls. Thats what I have been quoted so far.
creativodesign

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will depends on the width and the length you wanted to extend. Common terrace house would have 5' (length) X 20'(width) space counting from wet kitchen to extreme rear of the house. The cost estimated from RM 15K to RM 20K.

I am freelance interior designer, you may visit to my website: ..wretch.cc/album/creativo to view the projects being done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: