HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Renovation checklist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
preacher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: Renovation checklist Reply with quote

Renovation has always been a headache for most people. Thats why some people prefer to buy a completed house which may come with fixtures and fitings. If the new owner likes the existing fittings, they can keep it, else just change what they dislike. Unless they dislike everything, then they will need to change everything, which can also be a headache.

Looking for some feedback from some of the sifus which has gone through the process of renovating a new house (bought from Developer) which comes totally bare.

What are the steps that we must carry out in the renovation so that it will be smooth. I was told that the piping and electrical must be finalised first, so all the major hacking can be done first. After that, only worry about other stuff such as kitchen cabinets. FYI, save for my wet kitchen, I do not intend to carry out any major renovations. My floor is fully tiled, upstairs and downstairs with bathroom also tiled. Walls of Dry kitchen is half tiled.

Would appreciate some template renovation checklist, if any.

Many thanks.
Tim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

why not you hire a Designer, and ask him give you a full renovation cost, then leave everything to him, any conplain then just direct to 1 person, is that more easy for the renovation? some more the thing come out with more ideal then what you can propose?

If the price are same or more or less the same, why not to do so? then you can relex ans sit down to wait your new house to be ready

If you need some 1 like that, just give me a call 019 381 2567 or email c_k_tim@hotmail.com

Cya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: