HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Endah Puri

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Foxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Endah Puri Reply with quote

hi there! any buyer of endah puri condo here who wish to share info, news, exp, quotations etc about renovating this newly handed over property??

look forward to hear some voices soon, cheers! Very Happy
return78

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another buyer here.

So far bad experience dealing the developer.

The piss off part is they promised the delivery on end of August 2006 during end of May 2006. But till now the CF is still not ready yet. Just call up just now and saying that CF will be ready by another 2 weeks time, as expected!

Since August, i was call up once each months and they keep saying that the CF is drag by local authority. Any give the same excute each time i called up and give me an next expected date from end of Aug, mid of Sept, early Nov, etc and telling in very confident that the CF is hand over along with VP! What the shame it ending up hand over the VP without CF.

Further piss off is they hand over the VP without the borang E! This causes the bank cannot proceed with loan disbursement and drag again about another week to get borang E from local authority. It seems that all their earlier excuse on delay of local authority is totally bull shit. The borang E suppose apply prior the CF. Are they contradicting themself?
sub_zero118

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think CF needs to take time to process. I'm neutral but as a home owner I understand we face this kind of problems. I heard from a friend in JB, Mah Sing's apartment took 1 year to get CF from VP date.

Just my 2 sens Mad
return78

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understood our goverment is very poor in these area.

But what's i am not sastified is the developer shoudln't giving the fake promise! From it big banner hang up on the condo and confirmed agains by the developer during called up few time!

Normally ppl will plan accordingly and all the schedule scew up. That why I express my unsastification. I do allocate 3 months buffer but still end up with disappointment.
Foxy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi return78, good to hear of another buyer. yes, got kinda pissed off with all the delays as the latest i heard is, the CF will be out by dec 26. i wont believe until the day it's really out. i have been calling up to find out but i noticed different dept will give you different story and they all dun speak the same language, that made me really angry sometimes. they promised within 3 weeks after VP is out. if they are not sure, then DUN promise. simple as that.

anyway, looking at our own place and waiting to be able to start the renovation as we have to move in before CNY, which leaves us not much time at all, not much.

have you engaged any contractor to do up your place yet?
return78

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, agreed with you on the unprofessional developer's staff.

It guess it quite diffecult to be ready by CNY if you wish having lot of reno. Further more the management doesn't allow any construction job on weekend.

Do settle the kitchen cabinate, and still look for grill contractor and wire man.

There are lot of constractor floating around there but I haven't try those. Did u?
Foxy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried one of them for quotation only... i have to do a few things like plaster ceiling, grilles, kitchen cab, wardrobe, bathrooms, flooring, doors, wall, wiring etc... really dun think can make it before CNY... Sad

have you sourced for any quotation so far?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Renovation and Building Works All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: