HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changes in Home Loan package??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Question

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Changes in Home Loan package?? Reply with quote

With the major changes in the ringgit peg today plus the uncertainty that comes, does anyone here think that there will be a shift in interest rates? Downward? Upward?

As such, do you think that the banks will start bringing out revised Home Loan packages to fit this new circumstance? I'm currently purchasing a new home, but not sure whether to take the current packages available or continue to wait for "changes".
NumberTWO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When this kind of thread starts, it will be full of speculation replies coming in..
Even the investment expert wudn't know. Prediction? I would prefer to pay 30 bucks to a fortune teller to read my palm.. Smile

It is really up to you, IMO.
wise

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The interest rate is pretty low now and I do not think it will go down further. Repeg will offset some of the effect of inflation and not good enough to offset all . Interest rate will therefore need to move upwards in time to come, just a matter of how soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: