HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Laman Impian Garden Villas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mizzou

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you re absolutely correct.....it was the 1st week of this month issue.
paragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new to this forum. While I browsed down the topics on this forum, what caught my eyes was this topic on 'Laman Impian Garden Villas'. The reason being my sister and I owned a unit each of this property.
To Mizzou, congrats.... you have made the right choice to secure a unit here either for own stay or investment. Simply because it is in Sunway Damansara which is one of the sought after residential area in Klang Valley and within the golden triangle of PJ.
Syabas.... Cool
mizzou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wal...la.... Laughing , a buyer's remark is posted here finally.
Couldn' t be less than agreeing with you......
Thanx....Paragon.
mizzou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paragon,
Have you sign in @ the Sunway City buyer's portal? It's excellent as it has info on work progress & updated buyer's account for us to monitor.
paragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mizzou wrote:
Paragon,
Have you sign in @ the Sunway City buyer's portal? It's excellent as it has info on work progress & updated buyer's account for us to monitor.

Sry..... Smile dude.....for late in replying, phew ......just came out from hibernation.....

Yeap.....I ve signed in at the buyer's portal & I gave a thumb up Very Happy to Sunway City for offering that sort of facility to buyers. The progress photos are out dated, though...& other than that the rest are perfect.

By the way, who is your end financier? Pls don't tell me it is from ING.... Exclamation
mizzou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paragon wrote:
By the way, who is your end financier? Pls don't tell me it is from ING....

Mine is AIA (@6.25% fixed rate). Anything you want to share about ING?
paragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed rate & no whatsoever worries on fluctuation in BLR. Well....right choice for someone who plan to hold the property for long term Smile
As for me, I got mine from Maybank.

ING is a newbie in homeloan business so much so they are very rigid in how you meet their condition on eligibilty.
In my case, I have multiple loan commitment elsewhere thus, exceeding the limit of eligibilty. Yeah....you a right.....they rejected my application out right Embarassed What makes me feel pxxx off is their refusal to take into consideration of my savings which is close to xxxeditedxxx RM ( wah....it may sounds like xxxeditedxxx but actually only close to RMxxxk...lor...) in the bank. By the way, the financing amt I asked for is only half of my savings Exclamation

On the hand, Maybank approved my application in 3 days without hesitation.
madmax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an interest in this development for own occupancy.

Any info on when are the unsold Bumi units going to be released to others Question

Someone said that those units would normally open to others upon the development acheiving 50% completion. Is it true Question
paragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madmax wrote:
I have an interest in this development for own occupancy.

Any info on when are the unsold Bumi units going to be released to others

Someone said that those units would normally open to others upon the development acheiving 50% completion. Is it true

Got no idea Rolling Eyes .........dude...........but I know the developer is currently promoting a buyer gets buyer scheme & they still promote the available units of Laman Impian Garden Villas as Bumi lots on their list of inventories.
mizzou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madmax wrote:
Someone said that those units would normally open to others upon the development acheiving 50% completion. Is it true

I doubt so, as unsold units of Parkville Townhouses are still being offered to Bumi buyers even upon completion. If I am not wrong the developer is currently giving a 3% discount on top of the Bumi discount to attract Bumi buyers. I think they have to fulfil certain quota.

However, I remember reading an article on the developer sometime this year that one of their products to be launched for next year at Sunway Damansara would be 100 units of townhouses. If it's going to proceed as plan then perhaps, you could pre register yourself with the developer to avoid dissapointment. Smile
madmax

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mizzou wrote:
However, I remember reading an article on the developer sometime this year that one of their products to be launched for next year at Sunway Damansara would be 100 units of townhouses. If it's going to proceed as plan then perhaps, you could pre register yourself with the developer to avoid dissapointment.

Do you by any chance know where is the proposed site? I would appreciate if you could furnish me with more info with regards to it.

Thanx
madmax

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paragon wrote:
Got no idea .........dude...........but I know the developer is currently promoting a buyer gets buyer scheme & they still promote the available units of Laman Impian Garden Villas as Bumi lots on their list of inventories.

mizzou wrote:
I doubt so, as unsold units of Parkville Townhouses are still being offered to Bumi buyers even upon completion. If I am not wrong the developer is currently giving a 3% discount on top of the Bumi discount to attract Bumi buyers. I think they have to fulfil certain quota.

Sad Sad Sad Looks like I have to keep my fingers cross & wait for sales launching of similar product in future.

Thanx 4 d infos.
tianhooi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt so, as unsold units of Parkville Townhouses are still being offered to Bumi buyers even upon completion. If I am not wrong the developer is currently giving a 3% discount on top of the Bumi discount to attract Bumi buyers. I think they have to fulfil certain quota.[/quote]

How much is the bumi lot selling at secondary market? Since the developer is giving additional 3% discount for the bumi lots, that mean the bumi price is 3% cheaper than those who bought earlier.
mizzou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madmax wrote:
Do you by any chance know where is the proposed site? I would appreciate if you could furnish me with more info with regards to it.

Sry I don't have the details of it. However, there are not much of undeveloped lands left at Sunway Damansara. One vacant plot is across Jln PJU 3/22 from Laman Impian site & facing the bungalow lots. The other plot which is potenial for development is where the sales office is currently situated. So, you can roughly figureout it would be either one. Wink

tianhooi wrote:
How much is the bumi lot selling at secondary market? Since the developer is giving additional 3% discount for the bumi lots, that mean the bumi price is 3% cheaper than those who bought earlier.

Well, the selling prices have been revised at every launch of new phases & again upon completion. So, even with the additional discount the original prices would still be cheaper. Those who bought earlier are the lucky ones Wink
boinkboink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parkville still has bumi units. Laman Impian is sold out but there are still many bumi units left. I think it was going for RM460,000 for the upper unit - 2,500 sq ft. Location is good provided there is no bottle neck at the traffic lights next to the Chinese school and your children can walk to school (save bus fare) Laughing but the main con is the proximity to the high tension cable.
paragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received the inaugural copy of 'Impressions' published by the developer - Sunway City. It provides infos/news on the development under the Group. Very Happy Interesting Very Happy

I would like to share with forumers the following info which i read :

Sales launching of Laman Impian Villa II is already in the pipeline for their upcoming project launches.

Proposed Location: The site between link bungalows and Sunway Damansara sales office. Across the street (Jln PJU 3/22) from Cita Damansara Condominium.

Proposed Lot Size: 26ft X 80ft (1 foot wider than the one under construction)

Proposed B/U: 2200sf (lower) & 2500sf (upper)

Okay dude.......put aside some of your RM....RM....RM if you have an eye on this .

Cheers Smile Smile Smile Wink
madmax

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paragon wrote:
Received the inaugural copy of 'Impressions' published by the developer - Sunway City. It provides infos/news on the development under the Group. Interesting

I would like to share with forumers the following info which i read :

Sales launching of Laman Impian Villa II is already in the pipeline for their upcoming project launches.

Proposed Location: The site between link bungalows and Sunway Damansara sales office. Across the street (Jln PJU 3/22) from Cita Damansara Condominium.

Proposed Lot Size: 26ft X 80ft (1 foot wider than the one under construction)

Proposed B/U: 2200sf (lower) & 2500sf (upper)

Okay dude.......put aside some of your RM....RM....RM if you have an eye on this .

Cheers

...................WHEN IS THE EXPECTED SALES LAUNCHING DATE Question Question

...................ANY INDICATIVE PRICES Question Question

..........THANX.............
assaji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madmax wrote:

A sales exec at their showroom told me launch is before end of the year. RM430k for lower and RM450 k for upper.
wannahome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

assaji wrote:
madmax wrote:

A sales exec at their showroom told me launch is before end of the year. RM430k for lower and RM450 k for upper.

HI! Am new to this forum. It's a great resource cause I'm hunting for a property.

Just went to look at Laman Impian yesterday, the sales exec actually brought us to the site and looked at a semi complete unit (he called it a mockup). We loved the upper unit, but upon checking, found only a few units left in the row furthest in, ie facing the school, which is higher than the unit, ie kinda boring view.

Just wanted to check with you fantasticly experienced housebuyers: The bumi discount is 10% and the price after discount is 421k for lower and 441k for upper. What do you all think of this price? Can we actually negotiate on the price any more with the developer? It looks like the price has increased as I read somewhere that the listing price was 438k during launch. Do they increase the price throughout construction?

Thanks in advance for any feedback! Thanks!
ACDC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this price, wouldn't a freehold BU DSL be a better purchase?
wannahome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]

HI! Am new to this forum. It's a great resource cause I'm hunting for a property.

Just went to look at Laman Impian yesterday, the sales exec actually brought us to the site and looked at a semi complete unit (he called it a mockup). We loved the upper unit, but upon checking, found only a few units left in the row furthest in, ie facing the school, which is higher than the unit, ie kinda boring view.

Just wanted to check with you fantasticly experienced housebuyers: The bumi discount is 10% and the price after discount is 421k for lower and 441k for upper. What do you all think of this price? Can we actually negotiate on the price any more with the developer? It looks like the price has increased as I read somewhere that the listing price was 438k during launch. Do they increase the price throughout construction?

Thanks in advance for any feedback! Thanks![/quote]

I need more feedback please?? This is supposed to be my dream home lah Smile
linustw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wannahome wrote:

Wannahome, would u be kind enough to share with us (or with me, if no one else interested) why do you prefer townhouse? what are the pluses of townhouses?
The Mole

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard they had some 'challenges' during the construction of this Laman Impian .. Just so you know
wannahome

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linustw wrote:
wannahome wrote:

Wannahome, would u be kind enough to share with us (or with me, if no one else interested) why do you prefer townhouse? what are the pluses of townhouses?

Gee, I did sound rather desperate eh? Smile

Well, this is gonna be my first home. I'm not looking for a large place like a DSL with garden to take care.

Was initially looking at condos but I don't like condos because of the density. The townhouse is not as compacted as a condo plus you get your own space. The big plus is that, it's not large enuf for "annoying" relatives to butt in. HAHA!

Anyway, have actually decided Laman Impian is probably not worth the price and the units left are generally not good (back row, built on top of a ravine on a "platform").

Am turning my attention to Parkville now.

One more thing, the developer is more reputable than the ones in D'sara Emas etc.

Thanks for responding.
wannahome

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mole wrote:
I heard they had some 'challenges' during the construction of this Laman Impian .. Just so you know

I'm not surprised, looking at that big platform they are putting the last row on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: