HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Estate Course in Penang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ray_cheang

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Real Estate Course in Penang Reply with quote

Is that any Real Estate licencing course available in Penang.
I interesting to involve myself in this area.

As i know few year ago somewhere around pulau tikus are offering this course but it was not available now. Any to recommend?
john_lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Estate Course in Penang Reply with quote

ray_cheang wrote:
Is that any Real Estate licencing course available in Penang.
I interesting to involve myself in this area.

As i know few year ago somewhere around pulau tikus are offering this course but it was not available now. Any to recommend?

Dear Ray

Good to know that you are interested in the getting your own real estate license. We, Good Institute Penang, is available at beach street and is providing the Diploma in Real Estate Course

After passing this Diploma, you would need to be attached to a real estate agency for 2 years, and pass an interview. Then you will obtain your own real estate license which enables you to start up a real estate agency.

Our next intake is starting at 11/2014 and 1/2015. Do not miss these intakes as it would cause a waste of 1 years time since the exam is only ONCE A YEAR. Feel free to contact us at 04-261 2299 or Visit Us at Good Institute, Georgetown for more information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: