HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

House number 44 (42A)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
totoro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: House number 44 (42A) Reply with quote

Is the house number a bit influence on the property demand / price? How much discount can I expect to buy or sell of a property with an undesirable number?

Does the situation change if the house number gets changed from 44 to 42A?

Thanks a million, guys!
youbetcha1018

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't know if the buyer will ever be bothered by the number 44. Well, in my own opinion the structure itself matters most in a buyer and not the number.
erikko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what im thinking is that number 4 is bothering because it's one of unlucky numbers but if i were you, don't be bothered about that, what matters is the house and the environment it is located
duncan1580

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really matter to whom you want to sell the property. I think there are still conservative Asians that would be deterred by unlucky numbers, but I doubt that this will have a real influence on the price!
erisky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: House No. 44 - Change to 42B or 43B Reply with quote

Dear all

Iam planning to buy a condominium at Wangsa Maju.

Can I request to change the unit no 44 to 42A, or 43A from management or authority ? which I'm not sure who / which authority I should refer to. Any procedure? Thank you in advance.
auroraroxanne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowww...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: