HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great Eastern Life Assurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Great Eastern Life Assurance Reply with quote

Hi,

Great Treasure Wonder is a savings plan from Great Eastern. But this time abit different from Great Income Plus. Cause payment is higher.

It calculate base on single rate :-
SA RM20,000 / Premium RM10,700 p.a. So it would depends on how much SA client need. Interest pay according to SA.

Plan maturity is 20 years / 25 years.

This is 5 years payment only.

Interest pay out would be Year 1-5, 2.5% (1st half yearly) + 2.5% (2nd half yearly) = Total 5%

Year 6 onwards, 3% + 3% + 5% = 11%

There's client have a lump sum of money and want to payout 5 years. We will create an advance account for client. Interest pay to client for this amount is on top of FD rate 0.15%.

Example,
RM10,700 x 5 years = RM53,500
RM53,500 + 3% FD rate + 0.15%.

*If you wish to take money every month, buy 1 policy each month, so next year onwards you can take money every month. Razz

Thank you.

Jas
jascheng31@hotmail.com

Last edited by jascheng on Sun May 06, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
jascheng

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you know how to use your money to invest, you are definitely could increase your wealth. If you save your money in bank, how you going to prevent the inflation? I still believe that insurance is not just an insurance. It's a PROTECTION of your wealth!!! Please think for your family, your future.

Thanks & Regards,
Jas Cheng
jascheng31@hotmail.com

Last edited by jascheng on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
jascheng

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact me for quotation.

Thanks & Regards,
Jas Cheng
jascheng31@hotmail.com
jascheng

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Great Eastern - A Life Company Reply with quote

Great Cash Wonder!!!

New Endownment Plan!!! Very Happy

Only pay for 5 years and you will be enjoy Guaranteed bonus yearly.

One lum sum payment will be enjoy 0.15% above FD rate!

Isn't that GREAT?

Reach me @ 0125879488 to SIGN UP!
jascheng

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: MRTA / MLTA Reply with quote

Above MRTA / MLTA is you purchase together when you buy a property. But do you aware that it doesnt cover CRITICAL ILLNESS? For Death or Total Permanent Disability occur, the stage is too late. What about things happen and you need the money? It is CRITICAL ILLNESS FUND that helps you!!! So, please review on you policy again or each year, just like medical check up. Do not wait till it happen!

Insurance is you buy when you Do Not Need It! NOT when you Need It!

And if you buy MRTA just for 5 years, beware if that is enough to cover when things happen.

For others product enquiry also can email me or call me. Buy what suits you as this is part of your ASSET!

Thanks & Regards,
Jas Cheng
012-5879488
jascheng31@hotmail.com
jascheng

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Personal Accident Insurance Reply with quote

OAC Life (Great Eastern member) has a Personal Accident Insurance from RM100 p.a. for RM100k coverage. It is good for covering the financial loss if anything happen to us. Example, lost of 1 limb (hand) will pay out 100%. After my personal calculation, it is still worth it even if i continue to buy for nothing happen.

Age 28 buy RM100 for RM100k coverage - Nothing happen.
Age 29 buy again RM100 for RM100k coverage - Nothing happen.
Age 30 buy again and again RM100 for RM100k coverage - Nothing happen.
Until Age 35 years, things happen and lost of 1 limb due to accident. I get RM100k compare to the money I paid RM800?

Worth? To me, boh lui. So buy 'thor thor' PA. Contact me if you feel the same way too and want to get it. WORTH!

Thank you.

Regards,
Jas
jascheng

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Great Eastern Life Savings Plan Reply with quote

If you are looking for a safe investment with about 4.5% return over a 20 or 25 years period please contact me. It's a savings programme with Great Eastern with a short payment period of 5 years and some insurance coverage. It can also be designed as a regular income plan for your children or retirement. This is a good diversification of your investment plan when the investment market is so volatile. This volatility will remain for the forseeable future. Do check this out from me if you are looking for this.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jas
jascheng

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Whole Life Insurance Reply with quote

Great Eastern Life have a product Great Ideal Living is really good 1 if you think you want to get a Life Insurance Policy. It can be attach with medical card. It is also with 36 Critical Illness coverage as well as buy back option if anything happen to us. Do contact me if you want to have it for you or your family.
jascheng

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Q & A Reply with quote

Q? Can I use a Whole Life policy or ILP to cover my mortgage?
A: An MRTA is usually used to cover mortgages. But a Whole Life or IL policy can also be used. In fact, the Whole Life or IL policy is more flexible, has cash value and provides increasing cover. In addition, a Critical Illness rider may be added.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: