HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I sold my 1st house 6 years ago and lawyer lost my file

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> S & P and Legal Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemon09

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: I sold my 1st house 6 years ago and lawyer lost my file Reply with quote

Hi To all the law expert,

I sold my 1st house 6 years ago but this 1st house before i sell i did withdrawn from EPF to reduce loan.

Now i bought another house and would like to apply from EPF again to reduce loan. So, the EPF officer need my proof that i already sold my 1st house.

Then, i have to get all the documents (14a, LHDM.... etc.) from the lawyer what happen is i been keep chasing the lawyer for one over month and now they told me my file cannot be located or lost.

So, can expert here please give me some tips and advise what should i do?

Thank you.
cynthusc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the land office and extract a copy of the Form 14A then you will be able to use it as proof of sale. You have to have your property's title details. Look back on any documents you have esp letters from your lawyer. It should contain the title details.
hfchuraymond

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EPF withdrawal is made once only, if I am not mistaken for supporting purchase of the first property.
Account II, that is.

Kindly check with the nearest EPF premise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> S & P and Legal Issues All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: