HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any info on the various travel insurance plans?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Floyd_Ki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Any info on the various travel insurance plans? Reply with quote

I have decided to go for a travel insurance plan for my father as he is constantly on a travel note. I have got some options in my hand, but would like to have more opinions from the people who have been using a travel insurance plan and what would they prefer for him. Please let me know the various options on them?
Half-Dane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a wide market there and there are a lot of options available with many insurance plans. With a lot available, each one has their terms and it is your situation that really makes sense of the plan that you are adopting. As per my opinion, you can check out Travel Insurance Quote offered online so that you have broader options.
Gotony_len

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Travel insurance is really a great idea because you don't know when you will get into the trap of the accidents. These information are really very good to follow. thanks!

Furnished Apartments in Qassim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: