HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S&P price lower than actual selling price (Disadvantages

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> S & P and Legal Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x363

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: S&P price lower than actual selling price (Disadvantages Reply with quote

Hi experts,

This is my 1st post for a while been registered.

I hope the felow experts can help me with the following scenario...

I am selling my house at 300K; however the buyer would like to indicated on 200K in the S&P for Loan application.

What is the disadvantages I'm facing and potential facing?

Understand that I can have the following done to "protect" myself:-

1. Have a separate undertaking / agreement written indicating the actual selling price is 300K

2. Have the buyer write a cheque and have the cheque kept by the conveying lawyer, then pass on to me once transfer of title and official documentation is done (lawyer act as neutral escrow)

Any suggestion of advise on "industry norm" are highly appreciated.

Thank you
salmiah_salim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

My humble advise to you, please appoint your own lawyer. don't share the same lawyer with the Purchaser. Of course there is obvious disadvantage on you. And let your lawyer advise you what you should do to protect your interest.

My 2 cents opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> S & P and Legal Issues All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: