HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desa Park City is it worth > 1 M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raykl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Desa Park City is it worth > 1 M Reply with quote

yesterday went to Waterfront(did i spell it correctly)..and saw the sales gallery still open at sunday just decide to go in for a sneak.

And found out that they are lunching 2 new phase...1 High Class Cond and link house..

as i only interest in the linkhouse so i enquiry the sales lady and being inform on the so call 'hillside' linkhouse with 2 story cost more then 1.2M (WTF)...i got no idea this area link house cost more then a semi-detach in KL city...

Is it worth it ??
KSC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worth it or not, it is in the eyes of the beholder. Subsale units for landed are being transacted over RM1 million in DPC. Recent launch of Westside condo with prices of RM800K - RM1M for family size units are sold out. 2nd block has been launched.

Personally, I am not buying at such prices because I am buying for investment, not own stay. I may consider investing when prices drop to RM500 per sq ft and below.
realstators

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are into buy and sell, you would avoid buying those lots because you can earn money from it. But if you want leisure, I think it is worthy enough for the price.
beekay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Desa Park City is it worth > 1 M Reply with quote

If I got RM1.2M I wouldn't buy DPC intermediate link house. An intermediate link-house is an intermediate link house. Reminds me of the fairy tale story called "The Emperor's New Clothes". Everybody saw the Emperor was naked, but all kept silent because they didn't want to be thought as stupid cos they can't see the Emperor's New Clothes. Until a little boy said THE EMPEROR IS NAKED! Shocked AN INTERMEDIATE IS AN INTERMEDIATE and it deserves the price of an intermediate.

raykl wrote:
yesterday went to Waterfront(did i spell it correctly)..and saw the sales gallery still open at sunday just decide to go in for a sneak.

And found out that they are lunching 2 new phase...1 High Class Cond and link house..

as i only interest in the linkhouse so i enquiry the sales lady and being inform on the so call 'hillside' linkhouse with 2 story cost more then 1.2M (WTF)...i got no idea this area link house cost more then a semi-detach in KL city...

Is it worth it ??
jimliew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Property now is really crazy. Intermediate link for more than 1 M?
NewKENZO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RM 1.2 mil for DS Intermediate, i would suggest there are a lot of demanded buyers would look at it.

However, for my suggestion, the valuation is not there. Perhaps there are one or two valuers can offer such valuation. But ask your self, why only 2/10 valuers can give such value but not all 10.

I strongly agreed with beekay, An Intermediate is An Intermediate. Desa Park City is great bound of own low density township, i like it i love it but i hate the price.

The supply is there, stocks from investors who sell at 50-100% increment from the developer price they bought few years back. There are demand too, but from those high demand, how many of them afford or willing to buy such expensive intermediate.

For me, RM 1.2mil is too high for an intermediate in Desa Park City in terms of worthy. Perhaps you can sell for RM 1.5 or RM 1.8 mil 3 or 5 years later. But the risky is high.

Therefore, i suggest it dont worth RM 1.2mil unless you really love the prop and can forecast it will bring in some wonderful investment in sooner rather than later.
tploh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder what would the commend be 2 years after the initial post ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: