HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the best health insurance and life insurance policie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennie Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: What is the best health insurance and life insurance policie Reply with quote

What is the best health insurance and life insurance policies? I am recently out of the military and need to purchase an individual health ins policy. However, I am not sure which ones are the best. I am a student, do they offer any good student policies? Also, is the SGLI to VGLI conversion a good change to make? If not, which is better term or whole life insurance policies?
CorwinBrown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I read your question regarding to health insurance..the plans that you have defines like ship are also preferable..There are so many other plans and policies available for health insurance.You please describe more detail information and requirements and budget of yours for the insurance .Thank you in advance for your suggestions and support..
Xanthia Alysha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it depends on the company from which you are getting the insurance and how much coverage is it providing. Better way to find out is to some online research and compare some big names in the market.
shamsuthbegum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My suggestion is better you may contact your insurance agent and i think it will give you the solution.
lucky2um

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the best health insurance and life insurance pol Reply with quote

Lennie Reagan wrote:
What is the best health insurance and life insurance policies? I am recently out of the military and need to purchase an individual health ins policy. However, I am not sure which ones are the best. I am a student, do they offer any good student policies? Also, is the SGLI to VGLI conversion a good change to make? If not, which is better term or whole life insurance policies?

Hi Good day
Im bryan from ING insurance.Have u get the health ins. already? Anything i can help u? Pls call me when u need it.......012 295 3329
Thx
maguro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's no such thing as "the best" insurance.

what is best for u may not be the best for another person. look at ur own budget and what kind of coverage u need instead of asking to get the best.

like everything else, getting the best would mean to incur more costs but not everyone can afford the high costs.

so, best if u just look at ur own current situation and get advice from ur agent on what is best FOR YOU.

Smile

basujunera0610

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello guys ...

its really nice and informative post....

i just liked it....

thanks for your information guys ...........
Cute Boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Best Insure policy Reply with quote

Life insurance is a type of insurance that offers protection to people and their families, in case of unexpected death of the earner. The policyholder has to make periodic fixed payments to the insurance company in order to keep the policy alive. The insurance company in turn, promises to compensate the beneficiaries named in the policy, in the unfortunate event of the policyholder's death. These contracts or insurance policies are written for the customers with the help of insurance agents. Insurance agents are representatives of the insurance company that assesses the needs of the people and recommend the best-suited policy. The best life insurance agents specialize in selling life insurance policies and therefore, posses all the expertise and knowledge to assist their customers in choosing the right policy.

The best life insurance agents have the knowledge of their product and the market, to guide their customers towards the most affordable life insurance policy. Life insurance agents need to have a license to sell life insurance in any state, provided by the state's regulatory body. Life insurance agents can also sell life insurance policies that double up as a securities product. However, in order to sell such products, agents need to have a securities license as well, along with a state insurance license.

The life insurance agents who are the best in the business also become members of certain associations to serve their clients better. For instance, a membership of the National Association of Life Underwriters (NALU) signifies that, the agent maintains the ethical and professional standards in his practice.

Life insurance agents can also study many life insurance and family financial courses to enhance their knowledge of the market. The qualifications mentioned after the name of the agent, indicates the courses they have taken. Some of these qualifications are FIC (Fraternal Insurance Counselor), CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter) and LUTCF (Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow). These courses are aimed at helping the life insurance agents serve their clients in the best way possible.
ruhi

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello friends
this post is really helpful for me and i also get some useful knowledge from their.............

thanks for sharing with us ......

webwinkel bouwen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: