HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will You Rent a House Next to Your Landlord

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert K

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Will You Rent a House Next to Your Landlord Reply with quote

Hello I am new to property. I intend to buy a landed property for rental income. The property is just one house next to me.
If you are a tenant, will you rent the house nearby your landlord.
I have not rent a house before so I am not sure as a tenant opinion.

Thank you for your time Wink
Robert K
Felix07Richerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rent is perhaps the most important concept to understand when signing onto a tenancy agreement. Once you’ve signed a lease you are legally obligated to pay rent according to the terms of the contract. That may seem simple, but there are a few aspects of rent payments that must be understood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: