HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market Analysis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamianaIndu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Market Analysis Reply with quote

Market Analysis is the ideal guide for all strategic planners, market analysts, and marketing researchers. Market analysis as used by investors involves looking at numerical data and attempting to discern patterns or determine probable future movement based on that data. Investors using market analysis will look at how prices within their specific sector are moving, how the market as a whole is tending, and what individual events might affect the prices of stocks and commodities they are trading in.
venice_sia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would like to ask some professional opinion...

1. how much is the SemiD in Damansara Perdana Rafflesia worth whereby different agent selling different prices n some r really ridiculous for the same type of house...i'm here particularly asking Type A phase 1 semiD...when the property launch is about 1.4M onwards...now they are asking 1M more with an empty house...

2. is not the best area for that type of price, developer promised to complete all the projects by this year, but now not even quarter finish...moreover, not proper foundation, close to tension wire, constant delay...even the bank adjuster doesnt quote that much, how should i nego with the owner and agent?

PLEASE ADVICE from any parties,especially from real estate experts and investor..
Felix07Richerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

choosing a good agent, or at least avoiding a bad one, is crucial - i've made this mistake and it cost me a fortune because once you've spent real money on marketing it's hard to change. as noted in the article the best way to judge is by attending other inspections as a buyer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: