HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for good property agent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
excel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Looking for good property agent Reply with quote

Is there any good property agent in subang area to recommended?

Nowadays it's hard to look for a good property agent
Winston

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't waste time.
Just remember the words "Caveat Emptor".
And be guided accordingly.
excel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not agree with you, i know a very good property agent who are efficient, reliable and professional. But too bad he's only covering the ampang area.
basujunera0310

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me also looking for same thing ....

but its quite difficult as far i think ....

i am looking for a long time ....

dude if you get please pm me ....

thanks in advance ........ Very Happy
discountreal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you say that you know a good agent then why not you ask to him to use his contact for you to get one.
KSC

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excel,

Are you looking for an agent to help you sell or buy? I am assuming you are looking for an agent to help you sell.

There may be some good property agents, but I think it is hard to find them. Some of them may be good in one situation and not so good in the next. Agents main objective is to make money for themselves and that means the faster the sale is done, the better. I would if I am one of them.

Just very recently I sold one property. I never relied on any particular agent, although I knew 2 from my past dealings with them. Both are good but I wanted market reach.

I got both of them to help sell but at the same time I advertised in iproperty as well as The Star paper. Many agents and direct buyers called. To me, more potential buyers see my property, the better as it creates competition. Ofcourse you have to bear with some 'buyers' who are not genuine. I think agents cant be sure either.

In the process of selling, I came across many types of agents. Many had clients who wanted to buy, but not at the price I had in mind. Many of the agents will tell me that was the market price or last concluded price. I tell them to go and sell the "last concluded property" then. I also tell them them the commission I am paying is to do some hard selling, not a fire sale and I dont need agents if it is a firesale. And if it is market price all the time, how did some properties appreciate by 50% the past year? They understood the message.

Eventually, one agent, not known to me previously, got the sale done at the price I wanted. He was one of them who used "last concluded price" on me with one of his earlier clients.

I hope my sharing helps. Good Luck.
wsyrinrin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi KSC,

Can you share with me on whats the step for a buyer to do once there is a potential buyer???

I am planning to sell my freehold landed property & I dont wish to get agent involve as too many stories I heard b4 made me no confidence on them.
KSC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsyrinrin wrote:
Hi KSC,

Can you share with me on whats the step for a buyer to do once there is a potential buyer???

I am planning to sell my freehold landed property & I dont wish to get agent involve as too many stories I heard b4 made me no confidence on them.

I should charge you consultation fees. Just kidding..

Refer to the other post where I laid out the steps.
realstators

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really hard to recommend someone if I am not in the place, if it was on US or other places in Malaysia. I know a person that can help you out.
katemillar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ready to become Real Estate Agent. what you think Am I eligible for this job , I just can do it only from Internet
jesswoojc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi, i am also getting ready to step into real estate agent.. as i read the comment u guys posted, iam sure all work are not easy. commission commission, i believe tht once u complete ur mission only u qualified to get it.
looking forward to all of ur comments so tht i can be one of the good agent in the market...
garyKim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Taikor Taichi,

I am new to the property agent work but I have many years of experience in buying and selling properties within and outside of Klang Valley for myself.

Mr. Green

Last edited by garyKim on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
garyKim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will put 100%+100% in it for both buyer and seller. I do not like fire sale or "spread and pray" sale.

Last edited by garyKim on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
MalcomWagon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good business. Not agree with you, i know a very good property agent who are efficient, reliable and professional.
dreamslink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am staying Singapore, looking a good property agent to support me also, still cannot get Sad I need an active agent....
ywteh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Yong Wei, negotiator from KLOF Realtors. Frankly speaking, I have just joined KLOF recently. However, I will try my best to assist you. Please feel free to contact me at tyongwei@yahoo.com should you need any help.
jcvstlys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, this is Lai here. For those who are looking to buy properties for investment, do click on my signature. We have plenty of shoplots and apartments with over 6% ROI. If u wanna sell also can let me market for you

Malaysia Properties
Felix07Richerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An agent play a very important role for buy and sell property. We don't understand market so we choose agent to buy and sell real estate property.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: