HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OCBC semi loan package become 2 loan account in CCRIS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raykl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: OCBC semi loan package become 2 loan account in CCRIS Reply with quote

I just refinance my property last year with OCBC and it was being told that the package will setup 2 loan account.

Recently i saw a property and intent to buy for staying , while i looking for banker to do the finances , some banker told me that i got 2 loan account hence they can only financial up to 70% for me ???

WHat can i do now ?
hybrid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: OCBC semi loan package become 2 loan account in CCRIS Reply with quote

raykl wrote:
I just refinance my property last year with OCBC and it was being told that the package will setup 2 loan account.

Recently i saw a property and intent to buy for staying , while i looking for banker to do the finances , some banker told me that i got 2 loan account hence they can only financial up to 70% for me ???

WHat can i do now ?

Did u print the CCRIS by yourself? Maybe you can print it at Bank Negara to prove it. If it really shows that, you may provide the Letter Offer to proof it.
kenneth.ong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

maybe i can assist you. dun hestitate to pm me at kkong2310@yahoo.com

mortgage advisor, ocbc bank
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Financing All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: