HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real Estate Agent need to stady Feng Shui .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mohdali

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Real Estate Agent need to stady Feng Shui . Reply with quote

As a Real Estate agent , is it necessary to learn some Feng Shui or etc... to support your sale ? especially real with chinese .
wise

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Real Estate Agent need to stady Feng Shui . Reply with quote

Mohdali wrote:
As a Real Estate agent , is it necessary to learn some Feng Shui or etc... to support your sale ? especially real with chinese .

Knowing Feng Shui is definitely an advantage. Most houses, good or bad Feng Shui can be sold ultimately I guess. It is just a matter of selling price. Knowing Feng Shui will enable you to advise your client, seller of property the correct pricing to let go. You will then be able to advise the potential buyers of the Feng Shui aspect and on the possibility of correcting those bad elements.

Cheers
wing7

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya !.. Agreed

But for younger/ new generation.. i doubt so..
angelabob

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject: i need to buy some properties Reply with quote

good day,
please i am interested in buying a very good properties Cool
and my email is
angelabob7889@yahoo.com
jassicaskylpm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

old generation might wanted good feng shui..try 2 c lilian tu programme or books..i haf seen her tv programme b4..if might a help 2 feng shui stuff..btw..i m 16 oso..i m new 2 here^^..sila all tunjuk ajar wor..paiseh...
mercuri

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wahlau, young people nowadays really develop precocciously! Damn! makes me reflect what was I dreaming when i was their age!! Laughing Barely 16 and is INTERESTED in REI! Shocked
jassicaskylpm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ar...no la..nowdays 2 free liao..haha..playing always oso means nth rite??..one of my interest ^^..btw..i really dunno wat is real estate stuff?how 2 get a estate??nid load,but if say i start this job after i m 17,after spm..but no stable job..will a bank lent money 2 a gurl which haf no sable job??any other nice job either than real estate tat suite?business type pls...^^
winter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a basic knowledge of feng shui will be of help for your own personal understanding..but try not to commit advice to your client unless u r doing feng shui for a living.
It is not really necessary.
calvinkong

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my personal thought, as an RE agent, FS knowledge is + value for your customer, of course if you are good at it, you can actually do the audit for you client, but basic info is good enough.

I agreed with what our friend here winter said, pls don't commit anything to ur client, or else, who knows if his luck is not good, he might blame you one day.

Just additional info, FS is just 33.3% of contributing effect to a person, there are 66.6% on other contribution, Bazi & Luck

If the person, is in good luck he could have the luck to get a good FS house.
cK
jackmah31

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i personally feel that knowing a little bit of feng shui here and there is advantagous.. but property agents are not feng shui master, so not a need to know alot luh i think? Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: