HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Property valuers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billrosewell

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I read you post and reply and here all post very nice and give information in detail thats great. and actually I dont know about all this things but I know it because of your reply and send more information like this,
stela

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am quite surprised to hear that you guys are charged pretty expensive from valuers. I bought a property in Shah Alam (2 storey terrace) at RM172k , while the market value is RM250k, and they charged me only RM550...
ClarenceBak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings

I'm buying a property in Rawang that costs 80k. The board of valuers from HSBC quotes RM570 for the valuation.

~Forum is a place for us to share information & experience~
jcvstlys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClarenceBak wrote:
Greetings

I'm buying a property in Rawang that costs 80k. The board of valuers from HSBC quotes RM570 for the valuation.

~Forum is a place for us to share information & experience~

Unbelievable. Auction property?

Malaysia Properties
venice_sia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would like to ask some professional opinion...

1. how much is the SemiD there worth whereby different agent selling different prices n some r really ridiculous for the same type of house...i'm here particularly asking Type A phase 1 semiD...when the property launch is about 1.4M onwards...now they are asking 1M more with an empty house...

2. is not the best area for that type of price, developer promised to complete all the projects by this year, but now not even quarter finish...moreover, not proper foundation, close to tension wire, constant delay...even the bank adjuster doesnt quote that much, how should i nego with the owner and agent?

PLEASE ADVICE from any parties,especially from real estate experts and investor..
venice_sia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. how much is the SemiD in damansara perdana rafflesia worth whereby different agent selling different prices n some r really ridiculous for the same type of house...i'm here particularly asking Type A phase 1 semiD...when the property launch is about 1.4M onwards...now they are asking 1M more for an empty house...

2. is not the best area for that type of price, developer promised to complete all the projects by this year, but now not even quarter finish...moreover, not proper foundation, close to tension wire, constant delay...even the bank adjuster doesnt quote that much, how should i nego with the owner and agent?

PLEASE ADVICE from any parties,especially from real estate experts and investor..
venice_sia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:16 am Post subject:

1. how much is the SemiD in damansara perdana rafflesia worth whereby different agent selling different prices n some r really ridiculous for the same type of house...i'm here particularly asking Type A phase 1 semiD...when the property launch is about 1.4M onwards...now they are asking 1M more for an empty house...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: