HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cahaya SPK owners, pls come in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
viper770

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pakeminem wrote:
brought my sister to the show unit today n i won RM50 worth of petrol voucher hehehehe.

Wah syoknye? ada lucky draw ke? or just bring anyone and can collect that petrol voucher? SPK tak promote to us pun??.... Confused
pakeminem

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ada dlm paper the star. p lawat showhouse n answer some simple questions regarding the project ada peluang dpt petrol voucher, RM10,RM50 n RM300. try la dtg esk mana tau sempat lg.
Vallhalla

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone.. part of our new website is finished.. you can view it at cahayaspk.net .... but there is still a lot of things to put in and finish up.. what i need help from you ppl are input on the customization of the info.. currently a lot of the title and info inside the website i just put as a placeholder.. and we need to change them to suit our need.. eg... themes for news currently we have Technology, Culture, Sports... etc.. what do you want to change it to? pls give your input... thanks!
ct100

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Sorry been away for so long sampai admin dah freezed the account. Happy to see you guys have been busy and enthusiastic as ever. Many new friends here as well.

Hi Chan_jackie, good to have you as a neighbor.

Gang, I like your website ideas, tak sangka ramai yang techies kat sini. I pun setakat tau vanilla ice cream je. Keep up the good work.

Been worried about the impact of the cost increases on Cahaya SPK, but seing their advert in the Star promoting the project, I feel good. Very Happy
pakeminem

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vallhala,

i love the design, content wise i still find the one at saujanautama.net very useful. probably u can incorporate some of the content just like those found at that site. not that i want to imposed anything but i find the site very useful, u have all the contact details n the threads are very active.
Vallhalla

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course we'll like to put in all the useful info, but that's where u all can play an important part.. be active in the our new forum and contribute the info so that we can put them on the website... we will all benefit from it rite? Smile
pakeminem

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just realised that our own website is running only just now. go to ..cahayaspk.net n register yourself under the forum section. it is still at its infant stage and we need ppl to memeriahkan our new home. kudos to the tech ppl at spk and our own vallhalla n auzan. let us go there n thanks realestate for the opportunity to "meet" that they have given us. jom
viper770

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice that this forum thread is slowly becoming inactive. For those interested buyers, current buyers, future buyers of Cahaya SPK in Shah Alam, please visit us at . cahayaspk dot net....some (if not all) of us have moved there....checkitout!
timbermad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,
I've just booked one of the house in precint 2a. nice to know this forum exist.. in the stage of waiting offer from banks..
RichieyRahman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Im New here! Reply with quote

Im browsing the web to find the latest picture of spk.....and i came across this forum..
Wow ive never imagined that spk`s buyers would created these forum...!its great~!

Ive bought my 1st property, superlink ...at M20....back on jun 07...till now i dunno whats really happen..the progress whatsoever.... so glad to found out that i can see the blocks already up... =)

oh...did anyone know whats the current price for my unit?

im under Alliance loan..already start paying the interest back few months ago..around rm500 if im not mistaken...well,at first i dont reallyy know why i haff to pay even its not finished yet......still new and still young in all this property things....

well, keep in touch.!
auzaniridzwan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi RichieyRahman

We've actually moved to our own dedicated website at:

cahayaspk.net

You can register and join us there to check on the latest happenings.

We've got plenty of construction progress pictures (can even check out photos of your block), discussions and responses from SPK Homes themselves on various matters (security, building material, plans for the area), and also events organized for us buyers.

Hope to see you there soon!
albia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Property Market Analysis Reply with quote

Hey people I am new to this post so please help me to get more idea about this post so even i can post my review here.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
luxury bali villa
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
timbermad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi albia..
most of the owners already shifted to SPK Forum..
..cahayaspk.net/

you can see some of the comments & review there.
Any for updates.. this place not that safe also.. up to date there're 5 cases of robbery..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: