HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Share your floorplans with good feng shui

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypersushi2

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Share your floorplans with good feng shui Reply with quote

I always wondered if there really is such a thing as a good floorplan (with regards to feng shui). This of course depends on the direction of the house but let's assume that you own a piece of land and want to build a bungalow, wouldn't it be good if you could determine where the kitchen should be, where the doors should be etc etc so as to maximise fend shui? Anyone know of any sites that share this?
maple

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are thinking to built your dream house & if you have the budget it is best to engage a fungshui consultant to choose the best location of you door , stove, bedroom , etc. You hv to provide them with all your particulars i.e. no. of person staying in the house with their date of birth, time, etc. They will then draw out a draft house plan for you for which you can show it to your architect to draw a proper house plan. I am now waiting for a good date to start the piling work for my house.
ngou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your floorplan is secondary. The feng shui of the area where your house located is most important but not many people know how to determine.
youbetcha1018

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Share your floorplans with good feng shui Reply with quote

hypersushi2 wrote:
I always wondered if there really is such a thing as a good floorplan (with regards to feng shui). This of course depends on the direction of the house but let's assume that you own a piece of land and want to build a bungalow, wouldn't it be good if you could determine where the kitchen should be, where the doors should be etc etc so as to maximise fend shui? Anyone know of any sites that share this?

If you have enough budget to get this floor plan done, you will need to hire a Feng Shui expert. They will tell you exactly what you wanna know.
iamjessie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rule of thumb in a floor plan :

- back door should not have direct flow to the main entrance.

- Straircase should not face directly to main entrance and window.

- toilet door should not face directly to a bedroom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: