HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auction properties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hafizans

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Auction properties Reply with quote

I'm banker..now looking for strategy how to dispose auction unit. Anyone sifoo could give any idea? We have Discounted PRice but still not attract people bid the properties.
wristbandsnow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suite dreams for homes A rare opportunity to create new homes in the heart of Maidencombe is currently on offer. Newspaper article from: Herald Express ...
Rare opportunity to acquire large industrial site ; A rare opportunity has come to the market to buy a former car breakers yard in Cornwall with possible change of use options. ...
Viceraa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My father acquired the property in 1995 by way of auction for Rs. 12,000/- and he has to pay his 4 brothers thier share of Rs. 3200 each. The current value is Rs. 4 cr. It is an ancestral property and title has been transfered from his monthers name to his name.

Do let me know how much will my father have to pay as tax if he sells the property?
mpca

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi hafizan,

what are the auction properties available? i am interested.
sannyzone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Auction Property Reply with quote

Hi

I got USJ 11 Subang Jaya, Price RM275400.. Fast.. let me know b4 29th July 2009.

Email me sanny_03@hotmail.com
May providing with loan application and advice for the process.

Have a great day

Regards
Sanny Sin
judithscotts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpca wrote:
hi hafizan,

what are the auction properties available? i am interested.

For information on properties that will be auctioned please search on Google. Hope it will helpful

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi hafizans,im running a property agency.looking for auction properties in subang 40150 area all the way to kepong area,could u update me the unit available from time to time?
Fliplopez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard Money Lenders are usually private investors that charge a 15% rate, and will loan you the money for up to 6 months.
khaifuy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many websites... go check it out la...
Some need to pay. About RM 365/year
But for free ones, you can try;
.://..myauctionproperty.com/

Cheers.
dreamslink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we really can find a lower market property value and have good investment return from Auction Property?
imshawn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solely my personal point of view, there are auction property below market & pretty ROI. But needs homework & shorlisting. Try this:

.://..myauctionproperty.com/real-auction-experience/debut-in-the-game/

Maybe can shed you some lights.
DamianaIndu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auction properties can be profitable for some investors who can afford to bid for the seized Real Estate that being offered by the government. Right now, the Treasury Department is auctioning properties in some States so if you want to participate for investing in this opportunity.
Kenariman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well auction prop are for pros in property. Therefore lots of homework needed to be done before thinking about bidding it. I wouldn't advice newbies to try in it...also is best you have the cash when you go for auction prop...just in case sangkut due to legal prob, you can secure your auction property by pumping money for more time...I am pretty sure once you win it..you would get appreciation upon the subsale...

JY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: