HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What other insurance to buy to protect you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klang-valley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: What other insurance to buy to protect you? Reply with quote

You have heard of MRTA or MLTA when you first bought your property.

But do you know that while you're busy working trying to repay your monthly mortgage loan, if you are hospitalised due to health problems or accident, the above insurance do not cover you ?

Who is going to pay for your loan since you are hospitalised and cannot work? Hence you will have to use your savings.

Your savings will be depleted if the sickness is prolong. What happen if your existing medical insurance has reach the lifetime limit and you cannot make any further claim?

Do you have enough savings to pay for surgery? A kidney transplant can cost RM100K!

If you use your savings for hospitalisation, you may not have the money to repay the mortgage loan. At the end, you have to sell your lovely property, which may take months before you found the buyer. Your wife or family will have to move out.

I can help you to solve the above problems. Contact me for an appointment to review your existing insurance policy now.

.://..Klang-Valley.com
klang-valley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for some of you who have contacted me and take the necessary steps to protect yourself financially.

I want to share one experience with you all. I give a free review on the forumer insurance policy. Her annual limit is only RM50K. After listening to my presentation, she bought additional insurance as a top up. There is no harm in having 2 different insurance.

Another forumer who have contacted me said his company provide enough coverage and he don't need any more health insurance. I told him if he have cancer (example), his employment will be terminated. He cannot buy any new insurance if he got health problems. The existing company insurance is only valid if he is still employ by that company.

So, do not take your health for granted. Even if you already have a medical insurance, please review it.
Xanthia Alysha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really a nice post, its always great reading such posts, this post is good in regards of both knowledge as well as information. Thanks for the post.
basudec1509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello guys ...

its really nice post....

i just liked it....

thanks....
CorwinBrown

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am the Insurance Advisor and Good to see the Insurance posts here in this Site. I liked this Post. Excellent information collected from this post.
klang-valley

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get asked a lot of questions, whether it is better to get the sum assured based on outstanding loan amount or more.

The answer is it all boils down to your monthly budget and requirement.

There is no definite yes or no answer for this.

Just do the right thing and get the right protection that you and your family require.

For more info, kindly contact me fo a no obligation appointment in Klang Valley area.
SaraCEO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insurance is a life secure business. Insurance is very important for every field of life.
insurance companies provide different kinds of services for peoples.
insurance is very important for future secure..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: