HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advice on MRTA / MLTA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titann16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Advice on MRTA / MLTA Reply with quote

Hi all sifu,

Currently im looking for home mortage of RM350k, but the dilemma is what option should i choose ,
1) MRTA or MLTA ?
2) should i insured the full loan amount and full tenure of 36yrs?
3) insured the partial loan or
4) reduce the insured tenure to 20yrs?

Thanks
Gavin_Lim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi:
I'm Gavin Lim from ING.
If you want to know more about MRTA & MLTA you can send your inquiry to cheahyang_0@hotmail.com for further discussion.

By the way, have you applied your home loan? No matter you're looking for a fixed rate loan or floating rate loan, I'll be able to help you.

Regards,
Gavin Lim
cheahyang_0@hotmail.com
Home Loan & MRTA/MLTA
..gavin-lim.webs.com
cheahyang_0@hotmail.com
kokfong

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Insurance Reply with quote

Bro, email me your details, loan amount, term, smoker non smoker to --- Or you can call me at 012 677 8390 to make an appointment so that i can clarify tour doubt. Thanks. See You!

Last edited by kokfong on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total
stanyseong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Advice on MRTA / MLTA Reply with quote

titann16 wrote:
Hi all sifu,

Currently im looking for home mortage of RM350k, but the dilemma is what option should i choose ,
1) MRTA or MLTA ?
2) should i insured the full loan amount and full tenure of 36yrs?
3) insured the partial loan or
4) reduce the insured tenure to 20yrs?

Thanks

Hi titann16,

Where you staying?? If possible can you sms/call me at 016-9781983.. I am able to advise you about your doubt.. Thanks.. hope to hear from you soon..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: