HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Puteri Klang Residence/Owner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ejan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Bandar Puteri Klang Residence/Owner Reply with quote

Dear All,

Welcome to Bandar Puteri Klang Thread Very Happy

Please share your experience here...

1. Where your stay
2. Nice place around BPK
3. Reputable Contractors, Plumbers, Painters, Electricians Etc
4. Promote your shop
5. Activities

My 1st Q, who are this blog owner? hehe..
..bandarputeriklangowners.blogspot.com/
dripinrain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entrance road is nice with so many flowers. I think the place is improving. Hope to see more better things happening. Heard Jaya Jusco is opening end of year about 5 minutes away. Is it good ?
ejan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for me not really good coz my wife love shopping.. always go to USJ less than 15 minutes..

just got new brochure for new launching unit... Anjung Puteri.. 20x70 and 20x65 if not mistaken.. not remember the price..
ejan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some news for shared

IOI Properties top 3 developer 2007...

Full listing here..
.://..theedgedaily.com/cms/content.jsp?id=com.tms.cms.article.Article_ca5bf37d-cb73c03a-198c6f30-8de66d63[/img]
dejavou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: bpk facilities Reply with quote

Hi Ejan,

The list look very impressive but the road system look terible in Bdr Puteri Klang.

When this will be settle? I'm planning to buy a unit there.

Btw, did IOI apply the lesson learned from their previous house phase in bpk where there are so many complain especially sinking problems for building new housing project.

I saw they are doing saffron project.
ejan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They said will tar the main road together with flyover...

So far, my complaint to IOI get a fast respond and action. I'm complaining about uneven color of my house. They repaint all around.

This is number that I contact for any complaint.

IOI Call Center : 03-80648833
BPK Office : 03-51610373

What I see is IOI working to satisfy buyer coz they want to attract more people here.. There are lots of new development project such as Anjung Puteri, Mariel, Elsa and Saffron.. There price will higher once Flyover complete..

The main factor I choose BPK is near to Kesas highway and cheaper almost 100K compare Botanic. So, i need to accept BPK without nice landscape, club house, etc.. IMHO.
dejavou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: bpk Reply with quote

any proof how can the flyover boost the value of house? Question
if you travel along the way, passing bpk you'll straight come to tmn sentosa. and majority of people still have the mind, that tmn sentosa hampering the value of bpk. Exclamation Question

also i'm always pull backed by people within bpk and out that not to purchase any property here. they painfully regret Crying or Very sad on the sinkage of house where until know remain the defect. saw on some other blog, IOI using cheap material to built house. eg. not red-bricks but sand-bricks, staircase ralling >simple iron, low quality main gate and many more. so, the house buyer by hook or crook have to dig the pocket deeper to bring overall house condition to acceptable standard.

of course we hope IOI will do something about it and not just being smart by acting behind the curtain using Malayapine name. also not just built and wash hand wihtout taking extra initiative for enhancement. Idea

just my 1 cent view. Laughing
may5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: bpk Reply with quote

I agreed. My friend regret brought the property there. The sewerage problem until now no ending. The water come out from the main hole and strap hole from toilet when heavy rain. Even the drain at front full of water. You can imagine how serious if the water cannot flow out. The drain water is smelly at the kitchen. The road conditions very bad too...
Refer ..geocities.com/bandarputeriklang/index.htm
blacksun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saffron owner reporting here.
ejan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all complaint should call IOI or online complaint at below URL.

.://..myioi.com/

Actually i'm quit shock with the incident. Anyway, all my defect complaint are entertain by them. We should complaint through proper channel. Lucky there is no flood at my area. I'm understand that previous phase got flood.

Is it IOI Management know what really happen? Anybody got IOI Property Director's email?
dlyw1103

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: BPK latest Reply with quote

Hi all,

What's the latest update in BPK? Please share on latest development, problems etc ... Very Happy

Cheers
info

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm    Post subject: Bandar Puteri, Klang Community Forum Reply with quote

Bandar Puteri, Klang Community Forum

..bandarputeri.forumotion.com/
khahim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fake pay stubs can put you in jail. It’s a no no… Maybe next time someone needs to record this dudes activity. Probably a sting operation by the RCMP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Residence Associations and Communities All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: