HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a question about the stock market and stocks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Stocks Market and Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xanthia Alysha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: I have a question about the stock market and stocks? Reply with quote

well i want to invest in some stocks and is there a way i can buy and seel with ease and also how do i start trading i wan to trade and watch CNBC all the time so what should i do to start and what shares would be good to buy in the short term and stuff. Also i heard you can withdraw in as little as 30 days is that true? thanks.
salenacaitlyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, stop watching so much CNBC. Many financial experts (and even non-experts) saw the problems over-inflaled housing was going to create years ago. Apparently none of them work for CNBC. Use CNBC only to get news , but NOT for interpretation of the news. Blogs are best for that. This goes for all the news networks.

Second, paper trade first. Sign up for a virtual account before you risk your hard-earned money. Track your trading record over 6-months to 1- year before investing hard cash. here is a tip: leanr how to limit your losses by defining a selling plan before buying (example, autoamtically sell if the stock moves up ORdown by 15%).

Third, sign up for an on-line broker such as Ameritrade, Etrade, Schwab, etc., AFTER you get a real feel for the markets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Stocks Market and Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: