HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What/Who is a good FengShui Consultant?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loan wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: What/Who is a good FengShui Consultant? Reply with quote

Hi,
It appears there are many 'types' of FengShui. There is Chinese FengShui, Indian FengShui, even Western Fengshui (I think they call it Ergonomic?)

1. Could you recommend a good, decent experience Feng Shui consultant?
A consultant that practise classical FengShui with knowledge of landform and house layout for residential property?

2. How much would a consultation cost?
I heard a few years back, it was around MYR1k+ but now some are quoting MYR5k+ which I find too expensive. Maybe celebrity FengShui Masters could charge MYR5k+.

If it is possible to find a practising FengShui Consultant with decent experience with some seniority on the subject at a reasonable rate. I really dont mind soliciting making a consultation (in Klang Valley).

robin5466@yahoo.com
mling

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: What/Who is a good FengShui Consultant? Reply with quote

loan wolf wrote:
Hi,
It appears there are many 'types' of FengShui. There is Chinese FengShui, Indian FengShui, even Western Fengshui (I think they call it Ergonomic?)

1. Could you recommend a good, decent experience Feng Shui consultant?
A consultant that practise classical FengShui with knowledge of landform and house layout for residential property?

2. How much would a consultation cost?
I heard a few years back, it was around MYR1k+ but now some are quoting MYR5k+ which I find too expensive. Maybe celebrity FengShui Masters could charge MYR5k+.

If it is possible to find a practising FengShui Consultant with decent experience with some seniority on the subject at a reasonable rate. I really dont mind soliciting making a consultation (in Klang Valley).

robin5466@yahoo.com

For i know feng shui consultant never collect payment, we jz pay 2 them "Angpow" only.
If u wan more information about fengshui or learning PM me.
jz in Klang Valley.
skhoo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Loan Wolf,

From your question, you seem to have some basic understanding in fengshui ? That is good to know of. My advice is : instead of asking for fish, why don't you keep on to read more books to find out yourself ?

You have mentioned there are so many types of fengshui. Therefore, you should know it will be many types of consultants on the street as well. How are we going to know and differentiate the GOOD one ? Not to deny a fact..... a lot of so called masters are derived from... by memorizing hard through apprenticeship and then repeatitively practise the learning. They may not have interest in reading, neither good in literature understanding nor good in track record of their past academic education (language and mathematics subjects). Bear in mind the classic fengshui concept are mostly in "ancient" or "semi-ancient" writing.

The cost you mentioned (5k) is "chicken feet". I did come across where a friend's engagement cost him more than RM20k. The result was no result. The consultant was famous in the sense of many years of experince in practice. Nowadays, packaging & branding is important lah !

If you know Mandarin, try read fengshui books published from HK or Taiwan. There are really good Guru's books from these places. Do NOT read those books from China !

You will enjoy the satisfaction when you practise it yourself one day.
Yifengshui

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loan Wolf,

A good one is hard to come by. You will know when you meet one. There are also a number of acid test which could be deployed. I would not mentioned here.

About the fee, it is true 5K is chicken feet. If the job is done professionally, it is not he amount which is in question, but the mode of payment.

Explore more...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: