HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faber Indah...okay place to stay?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkok

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Faber Indah...okay place to stay? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm actually planning to rent a unit at Taman Desa's Faber Indah with a friend. We love the place but just want more info if anyone knows the area well.

Thanks!
EdwinLing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that this reply is so late. I personally think Faber Indah is a great place to stay. For a single or family.

Very low dense. Lots of professionals. Old but well maintain.

I used to stay there from 1996 right up to 2007. I had to shift because i needed a bigger place due to increase in family size.
Andrick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EdwinLing wrote:
Sorry that this reply is so late. I personally think Faber Indah is a great place to stay. For a single or family.

Very low dense. Lots of professionals. Old but well maintain.

I used to stay there from 1996 right up to 2007. I had to shift because i needed a bigger place due to increase in family size.

Good place to own stay. Good location.

I heard got crack at the building and low water pressure. pls check....
EdwinLing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crack due to the Danau Idaman piling last time. But they have repaired it.... but i think they didnt do a good job...

Overall.. the place is still very well maintained and very clean with very decent people staying

Low presure? A bit low when i stayed there. But after i change my internal + external pipes.. it was OK. I guess the owners must change thier 20yrs + old pipes...surely rusty and blocked ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: