HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HLA Cash Builder..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: HLA Cash Builder.. Reply with quote

Hong Leong Assurance just launched a endownment plan,name as CashBuilder, just need short term of 6 years saving, and you can every year receive income until 35 years !

I believed that everyone know nowadays Fixed deposit rate is 2.5%

Review back our country past FD rate :
97-9。33%
98-5.74%
99-3.95%
00-4.24%
01-4.00%
02-4.00%
03-3.70%
04-3.70%
05-3.70%
06-3.70%
。。。 09-2.5%

example if you save Rm10k into your fd account on jan, at the end of december you only receive about Rm250 interest..

The selling point i wan to mentioned at here is
our Cash builder can give you a 4~7% guarantee yearly income(reasonable) and you will get death benefit if you pass away.

(Base On Age30 Prospect)
Sum Assured=10,000 
Yearly Saving=4242
Start from 1st year, every year customer will receive guanrantee Yearly Income 300,and also Potential Cash Dividend about 240。(base on hongleong past 10 year average return had 7.78%)
and start on 5th year, every year can receive a Guarantee Yearly Income 700 + potential cash dividend as i mentioned just now.
if customer has pass away upon 1st year, they can receive a death benefit of Rm33,140。 (Base on Rm10k sum assured)

of course our sum assured have more than 20k ~ 200k ~ 2m~

and the Yearly Income  you can decide yourself, because we have 4 rider income to add in , which are :
Builder One : Guaranteed yearly income of 1% of your rider sum assured from yr 1 onwards
Builder Two : Guaranteed yearly income payment of 2% of your rider sum assured from year 5 onwards.
Builder Three : Guaranteed yearly income of 3% of your rider sum assured from year 10 onwards
Builder Four : Guaranteed yearly income of 4% of your rider sum assured from year 20 onwards

maximum can add 5 unit inside, the example i showed above is 3 unit add on builder 1 and 2 unit add on builder 2 .

anyone who interest can give me a call ,i'm feel free to tell you more detail or meet me up , and also i can show you the quotation . thanks
0176876487(Anson)
GANYEEMING@HOTMAIL.COM

Last edited by 513730 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a memo from my leader, cash builder gonna withdraw soon on end of march

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

push.. latest update, the officially withdraw date for cash builder is 31 march.. so please , if anyone really interest faster give me a call or msn me .. thanks , and call me if wan me to explain more further or meet me up to show the quotation . thanks..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: