HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Investing in Crude Oil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Stocks Market and Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeravHernando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Investing in Crude Oil Reply with quote

The future of crude oil is uncertain as of now, there are many different directions and outcomes, however there is a most likely scenario which we can discuss. I will be discussing what I think the future of crude oil will be and what effects it will have on the world. But before going into that I am going to discuss what will happen leading up to my predicaments.

As the years ago by I think that we can expect to see a rise in the price of crude oil, based on the current situation of crude oil prices I think that we will see a big increase as crude oil slowly runs out. I think that crude oil will become so valuable due to its rarity that it will become a very expensive fuel, so much that people don't even bother buying the fuel due to the price. I believe that this will eventually lead to a lack of use of cars. I think that many people will seek another source of fuel to run their vehicles, whether it be electric cars or green energy cars. With crude oil becoming so expensive we can expect less people to use it, this should hopefully failsafe and work nicely because if people turn to green energy cars and electric cars we can hopefully see the marker in that particular area improve drastically. This is the main problem currently, more people are happy to drive to work using regular fuel, but when this fuel runs out I think that it is safe to assume that green energy will be able to support the downfall of crude oil.

Once all the crude oil is gone we will most likely have learnt our lesson, I believe that many people will have turned to green energy and this will be good because it will allow the green energy market to grow and expand. This will hopefully encourage more products and research put into this technology, simply because it will be worth it and it can generate money. I believe that given time we will have an opportunity to change our ways using this green technology. However if we make the make some wrong decisions it is possible that we could blow our chances of change, however I do believe that if we apply everything correctly we can achieve the goals. But in order for all of this to succeed we need everyone to contribute and put in an effort to make change. We have gotten used to our lazy lifestyles and many of us need to learn that we can change things if we put in the effort.

Follow the link :.://..lincenergy.us/
Luciano Marini

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Investing in crude oil could be a slick move. Reply with quote

Investing in crude oil could be a slick move. I think Crude oil and unleaded gas futures options investing are very risky and are not suitable for all investors.
Xanthia Alysha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, if you are still wanting to invest in the market, you can invest in individual stocks, mutual funds that focus on the energy sector, Exchange Traded Funds that focus on the energy sector, or even Crude Oil options and futures themselves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Stocks Market and Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: