HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taman Selat Damai review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Taman Selat Damai review Reply with quote

HI,

I'm considering on my 1st home purchase. Detail of the property

Land area: 22+(about 15-20ft) +x80, Built uP : 1700++ Sqft
2 storey terrace, corner unit, Lease hold 99yrs
CF obtained , Price: RM 290,700
Location, Near Kota Pendamar and Econsave area..

Developer TPPT Sdn Bhd, (tppt.com.my) recently completed but appointed agency to sell off final 3 units. Only Legal fee on SPA absorbed. Loan Legal fee will be absorbed into financing.

Now my comments..
It is located in a small development pocket surrounded by industrial area, existing housing. The site is connected via a single entry /exit road. That road itself is flanked by an existing housing area and quite a shoddy 5 storey apartment block. The project comes with a site allocated for a surau and tadika only, plus a football field only.

My concern is on its future value. Is the price to be paid, ( caculated to reach 400K ++ upon end of 25-30yr tenure) worth it? WIll the value rise to at least 50% more from the total amount paid ( developer & bank )

Another concern of course its close proximity to Sg. Aur. Possibility is there but no case of floods yet.. But a good thing the site is quite high than the surrounding area. about 1 or 2 feet higher i think..

I like the design where it doesnt use up the back yard(23 feet extra) to increase built up where I can play aoround with future renovations. Plus the extra wide land area where my kids can run around safely, and I can do some gardening perhaps. And I have one wall just to me insted of sharing it with a neighbour. Smile

Its close to Kesas ( commute to KL to work about 45minutes per trip) but my wife will just be about 10 minutes drive to herworkplace so she'll have more energy to entertain me and our daughter at nite . SHooping wise, very close to econsave, about 10 minutes drive to Jusco Bkt. Tinggi, Tesco and Giant is around the area too.

Not sure minus or plus, close by to my parent in law and relatives as well..

Well, what do you guys think. Comments from experienced forummers much appreciated. Negative or Positive..

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: