HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for realiable Feng Shui Expert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sylviet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Looking for realiable Feng Shui Expert Reply with quote

HI! just wondering if there are any realible feng shui expert to advise on renovation and "good" day to move

Appreciate advise from anyone who has used these type of services before..

thanks
tulip82

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi need help here...can anyone recommend me to a realible feng shui master...i am actually planning to renovate my house...so need a realible feng shui master that charge at affordable price...some of my fren say some feng shui master (whom are still student) will charge at cheaper price but when it come to service they are lousy Confused (always need go back and check to come back to u)...so any recommendation for good feng shui master?
sichang88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know one guy recommend from my friend. I asked him once, he is good and he gave advices not to any extreme. Give angpow for about 500 only. Need to appointment him, he is extremely busy, good business. He has a shop at Sri Petaling, at the Store shopping mall.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: