HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Palmwalk, Sg Long

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Palmwalk, Sg Long: worth it?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

firefaux

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Palmwalk, Sg Long Reply with quote

Hi all,

What do you guys think about the housing market in Sg Long? I liked Palmwalk by SHL, a red-brick housing development:

Amaris: 18x65 = RM216,800
Chamae: 20x65 = RM263,800
Raffia: 20x70 = RM288,800
et al.

I'm looking at the 20x65 for my own use, but thought that the prices were a little steep (esp the price jump between Amaris and Chamae)

What do you think? Is it worth it? Would appreciate any sifu's help and advice.

Amy
preacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

firefaux, are you buying for own stay or for investment?

FYI, UTAR is going to move out in a couple of years time so if you are buying for inv, please bear that in mind. SHL is quite famous in Sg Long, having developed the larger part of Sg Long

18 * 65 is very small, for future families, better to get 20 * 65 or 20 * 70. A housing loan over 20 years, not much difference.

However, the entry / exit of Sg Long can get quite congestted in the morning / evening. Suggest that u try it out.

Good luck.
firefaux

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buying for own stay, not for investment. Although we've decided against it--it is too expensive. Location-wise, it isn't all that great and the roads issue was a little unnerving.

But you're right. 18*65 is very small!
danielwst

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

firefaux wrote:
Buying for own stay, not for investment. Although we've decided against it--it is too expensive. Location-wise, it isn't all that great and the roads issue was a little unnerving.

But you're right. 18*65 is very small!

I also just book one house 20x65,although quite pricy but the house design is good and more practical.

I heard that Mahkota Cheras only RM160k-RM190k for double storey house,how come so cheap?
pirate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sg long is good but as of late there are lotsa issue happening there ..

palmwalk is a no no to me as sometimes they do activate the quarry explosion and so on ...look around for the nearest housing owners and thel will tell you that ... night explosions and also had caused some cracks to their foundations and also lotsa dust around the area ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: