HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US



Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>


Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sign Up Saving Account, FREE 32" LCD TV (Last Call)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lucky2um



Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Sign Up Saving Account, FREE 32" LCD TV (Last Call) Reply with quote

Good News!!!
ING Smart Saving Account,average 6% and cash return Rm13,888 every years.Sign up now to get FREE 32" LCD TV. Term & Conditions Apply.
For info,please call 012 295 3329 Bryan Lim or send mail to lucky2um@yahoo.com.hk

E Global Solution
Professional Associate Partner of ING


Last edited by lucky2um on Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile
whoami-iamwhoami



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come can't find this in ING official website?

Someone told me this is how the policy works:
For Plan Classic,
1) pay RM4543 yearly for 12 years.
2) for year 13th onward, the policy holder will get yearly payout of RM3400 until 100 years old? (I do not know if the person had gave me the correct information or not)
3) If the policy holder would like to take out the lumsum at year 20th, he/she can get RM95000.
4) If the policy holder someone can't pay 12 years, then he/she still can get back total number of money he/she had put into the account wiht interest of 1-2%
Back to top
View user's profile
lucky2um



Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoami-iamwhoami wrote:
How come can't find this in ING official website?

Someone told me this is how the policy works:
For Plan Classic,
1) pay RM4543 yearly for 12 years.
2) for year 13th onward, the policy holder will get yearly payout of RM3400 until 100 years old? (I do not know if the person had gave me the correct information or not)
3) If the policy holder would like to take out the lumsum at year 20th, he/she can get RM95000.
4) If the policy holder someone can't pay 12 years, then he/she still can get back total number of money he/she had put into the account wiht interest of 1-2%


Hi Friend,
My name is Bryan.Can i know where / who told u tis policy? It true. Gaurantee saving policy 12 years. It really good policy.For question u ask
1) , 2) , 3) , is correct. But 4) i know dun how he/she tell u.
cos is depend when and how many time u cant pay tis policy.
i dun no whether i hv tis opportunity to share wit u or not? If yes, we hv great promotion for u when u sign up tis policy.Thx
Back to top
View user's profile
whoami-iamwhoami



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly I do not know from whom/where my friend heard it from. Smile

When my friend told me, few questions just came to my mind as usually these kind of product had some terms which are not clear to customer or the customer usually misleaded by verbal statement.

I am glad that you are here to share the information. May be you can help to answer few doubts below.

1) Is this ING product? Why this was not found in ING official website?

2) This is the capital guaranteed as well as 6% interest guaranteed product as long as the policy holder continuosly put in RM4543 for 12 years? (No other term and condition apply)

3) Can the policy holder choose to close the account at year 13th? Or the policy holder can only take out the lumsum at year 20th? What will be the amount that he/she will get if the account is close at year 13th? Should be RM90,379.96 (Future value of RM4543 for 12 years at 6% interest rate)?

4) Actually I am quite doubt on the yearly payout until 100 years old?

Let say the policy holder open this smart saving account at age 25.

Scenario 1: Policy holder passed away at age 30.
What are the total amount of money that the policy nominee will get?
In fact, the policy is on 12 years contract; in this scenario, the policy ended in 5 years. So, is the 6% interest still guaranteed? If the 6% interest still guaranteed in this scenario, I assume the policy nominee will get RM33,225 (Future value of RM4543 for 5 years on 6% interest rate)+RM25000 (life protection)?

Scenario 2: Policy holder passed away at age 40.
From age 28-39, the policy holder should had his/her yearly payout of RM3400, this is total up to RM40800 (RM3400x12years). In this scenario, what will be the amount pay to the policy nominee? What is the formula to calculate the payout?

5) Yes, I seriously told my friend to clarify the scenario in which the policy holder failed to continuously pay for 12 years. What could happen? Can the policy holder easily take out the capital? Any penalty charge, etc? Said the policy holder only pay 5 years and decided to withraw. What will be payout? What formula will be use to calculate the payout?
Back to top
View user's profile
lucky2um



Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoami-iamwhoami wrote:
Frankly I do not know from whom/where my friend heard it from. Smile

When my friend told me, few questions just came to my mind as usually these kind of product had some terms which are not clear to customer or the customer usually misleaded by verbal statement.

I am glad that you are here to share the information. May be you can help to answer few doubts below.

1) Is this ING product? Why this was not found in ING official website?

2) This is the capital guaranteed as well as 6% interest guaranteed product as long as the policy holder continuosly put in RM4543 for 12 years? (No other term and condition apply)

3) Can the policy holder choose to close the account at year 13th? Or the policy holder can only take out the lumsum at year 20th? What will be the amount that he/she will get if the account is close at year 13th? Should be RM90,379.96 (Future value of RM4543 for 12 years at 6% interest rate)?

4) Actually I am quite doubt on the yearly payout until 100 years old?

Let say the policy holder open this smart saving account at age 25.

Scenario 1: Policy holder passed away at age 30.
What are the total amount of money that the policy nominee will get?
In fact, the policy is on 12 years contract; in this scenario, the policy ended in 5 years. So, is the 6% interest still guaranteed? If the 6% interest still guaranteed in this scenario, I assume the policy nominee will get RM33,225 (Future value of RM4543 for 5 years on 6% interest rate)+RM25000 (life protection)?

Scenario 2: Policy holder passed away at age 40.
From age 28-39, the policy holder should had his/her yearly payout of RM3400, this is total up to RM40800 (RM3400x12years). In this scenario, what will be the amount pay to the policy nominee? What is the formula to calculate the payout?

5) Yes, I seriously told my friend to clarify the scenario in which the policy holder failed to continuously pay for 12 years. What could happen? Can the policy holder easily take out the capital? Any penalty charge, etc? Said the policy holder only pay 5 years and decided to withraw. What will be payout? What formula will be use to calculate the payout?


Hi,
wow...so many question u ask, hopefully u are sincere going to sign up tis smart saving a/c. I will answer u one by one.
1) comfirm and guranteed is ING product, Full name call ING Premier Income Plus 12. Sure u can find it at ING website,is under product part and go to retirement part. U try again and see.

2) Our calculation 6% interest guaranteed is different with bank calculation.We have Guaranteed lifetime cash payments - Guaranteed annual cash payments of 6% of sum insured payable starting from end of policy year 12.Bcos when sign up tis plan,will get FREE life protection 25K,then 6% interest guaranteed annual cash payment from sum insured giving. 25,000 x 6%= 1,500. we aslo have one extra interest 7.6% ( non-guranteed) from sun insured. 25,000 x 7.6%=1900.
so 1,500+1,900=3400. so start from yrs 13, u can withdraw 3,400 every yrs till to age 100.

3) u can close a/c on yrs 13th, is get back money total is close a/c dividen 52,848 plus annual cash payment 3,400 = total get back money is 56,248. 20th yrs total cash received 95,000 is calculate from annual cash payment every 3,400 start from yrs 13 to yrs 20, u didnt withdraw and put into a/c compound interest and colse a/c dividen on yrs 20th all together = 95,000

4) ING sure gv u annual cash payment till to age 100

Let say the policy holder open this smart saving account at age 25.

Scenario 1: Policy holder passed away at age 30. He/she can get 25,000 life protection plus all dividen given= 42,xxx.
Then tis a/c will automatic close. u can compare yourself wat happen if save same 4543 into bank.

Scenario 2: Policy holder passed away at age 40.
age 25 + save 12 yrs = age 37 so if passed away at age 40, total can get is 58,xxx plus annual cash payment 3,400 x 2 ( age 38, age 39)
so total is 58,xxx + 6,800 = 64,800

5) we need to see wat happen fail to pay 12 yrs,and if fail to pay 1 or 2 time is still ok,cos we can use dividen to help u pay 1st,then u pick up it. if u choose close a/c in 5yrs, then sure u cant get back all money,we will follow surendder value to calculate.But i think tis one can dun worry,cos many ppl up front will scare bout tis,but u try think many ppl can commit car loan for 7 yrs even 9 yrs.......but aslo depend u lo Smile

ok. Hopefully i can answer u question. see u......
Back to top
View user's profile
whoami-iamwhoami



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan, thanks for answering all my questions. You had gave a clearer picture on this product. Do you mind to answer two more questions below?

1) You mentioned about 7.5% (non guaranteed interest) on the sum insured (RM25000) which contributed to RM3400 yearly payout. Since this is non guaranteed, is that meant there is a chance that policy holder will get a yearly payout which is less than RM3400?

2) "u can close a/c on yrs 13th, is get back money total is close a/c dividen 52,848 plus annual cash payment 3,400 = total get back money is 56,248".
How did you get RM52848 in this case? After 12 years, the capital that policy holder had paid out is RM4543X12 = RM54516 right? Is there a small portion of capital being deducted for the protection?
Back to top
View user's profile
lucky2um



Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoami-iamwhoami wrote:
Bryan, thanks for answering all my questions. You had gave a clearer picture on this product. Do you mind to answer two more questions below?

1) You mentioned about 7.5% (non guaranteed interest) on the sum insured (RM25000) which contributed to RM3400 yearly payout. Since this is non guaranteed, is that meant there is a chance that policy holder will get a yearly payout which is less than RM3400?

2) "u can close a/c on yrs 13th, is get back money total is close a/c dividen 52,848 plus annual cash payment 3,400 = total get back money is 56,248".
How did you get RM52848 in this case? After 12 years, the capital that policy holder had paid out is RM4543X12 = RM54516 right? Is there a small portion of capital being deducted for the protection?


Hi
Yes,maybe will less than 3400.But will not big diff fr 3400.cos all tis amount must submit to bank negara.it cannot simply mention.Maybe two,three or five hundred diff only.And u dun worry,cos all insurance in m'sia,there oledi put one capital to bank negara,it call RBC-risk base capital to support.

2) tis amount is base on ING quotation.It not deduct for protection. cos calculation is like tat.But total money u get back is 56,248.U aslo not lose anything.

But for tis policy,stronger point is after 12th yrs, u can withdraw money till age 100. so is better dun close a/c. if u think will close a/c in short term, i prefer u dun sign up tis a/c. thx
Back to top
View user's profile
whoami-iamwhoami



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bryan,

Thank you very much! You are great insurance agent! Things was explained clearly and you do think from customer point of view.
Back to top
View user's profile
lucky2um



Joined: 15 May 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoami-iamwhoami wrote:
Hi Bryan,

Thank you very much! You are great insurance agent! Things was explained clearly and you do think from customer point of view.


Hi friend,
Thx for it.so how? Are u going to sign up? Or any command for tis policy?
Back to top
View user's profile
Gavin_Lim



Joined: 08 Jul 2009
Posts: 93
Location: Kuala Lumpur

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If ING investment return is good, the return may be higher. Let say 2007, the return was RM4000. Of course, if the market isn't good, return will be lower. For example 2008, return only RM2650. However, ING normally can give around RM3000 return. The 32" LCD TV is not given by ING. I'm an ING agent also never heard something like this.

In my own opinion, NEVER consider this plan if you consider to surrender it below 20 years. You may get higher return than FD if you save your money here for more than 20 years, but I'll not encourage people to surrender so soon. This is an EXCELLENT plan for RETIREMENT. If you want to see the magic of this plan, what you need is time.
Back to top
View user's profile Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Insurance All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This is a free forum intended to foster communication between all users.
Hileytech Sdn Bhd does not guarantee the correctness or validity of postings, nor does Hileytech endorse any postings. No posting or contents in this forum can be copied and reproduced without prior permission from Hileytech and the owner of the posting. All other names and marks are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB, Another web site by www.hileytech.com,Forum Archive
Tel : +603-89449965, +603.89449365 ::  Fax : +603-89440665 :: hiley@hileytech.com