HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bandar Kinrara, Puchong @ BK9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexiskum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Bandar Kinrara, Puchong @ BK9 Reply with quote

What do u think buy a dst worth RM430k onwards now?
Freehold, 22" x 75"

Last edited by alexiskum on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
ysmn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends a lot on age of house, whether any renovations and extent of renovations and condition of the property. Some older, basic, unrenovated, poorly maintained houses will be much cheaper but require much work and expense to get them in good condition.

Can check The Star Classifieds or ..iproperty.com.my
Daryl Teo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Bandar Kinrara, Puchong @ BK9 Reply with quote

alexiskum wrote:
Freehold, 22" x 75"

Try looking around BK5B for dsl 22x80 at around 380- 385k for basic unit and 390-420k for renovated units depending on what's been done & condition of property. The 80ft length allows u to park 2 cars lengthways! BK5B is the only area where I&P has 2 phases of 22x80, everything after or before that is 22x75.

BK5B is also much quieter as it fringes the Ayer Itam forest reserve plus the convenience of accessibility provided by the BK 5 ramp & underpass. With BK9 u have to get all the way up to TPM to rendezvous back.

Heard that I&P Kinrara is going to launch their new dbl storeys at 490k & higher!
alexiskum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Daryl Teo.
alexiskum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any comments for BK9 cahaya, sinar?
aramis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Bandar Kinrara, Puchong @ BK9 Reply with quote

Daryl Teo wrote:
alexiskum wrote:
Freehold, 22" x 75"

Try looking around BK5B for dsl 22x80 at around 380- 385k for basic unit and 390-420k for renovated units depending on what's been done & condition of property. The 80ft length allows u to park 2 cars lengthways! BK5B is the only area where I&P has 2 phases of 22x80, everything after or before that is 22x75.

BK5B is also much quieter as it fringes the Ayer Itam forest reserve plus the convenience of accessibility provided by the BK 5 ramp & underpass. With BK9 u have to get all the way up to TPM to rendezvous back.

Heard that I&P Kinrara is going to launch their new dbl storeys at 490k & higher!

The new one is Desiran on the elevated ground at BK5. Was adverstised in the Star 2 days ago, selling at 485k for a 24x70 unit.
elaina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im interested in purchasing a unit in bk9. Seller, please feel free to contact me at berrycandy@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Investment All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: