HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SME BUSINESS BANKING BANKER.....PLS COME IN.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smart14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: SME BUSINESS BANKING BANKER.....PLS COME IN..... Reply with quote

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:18 pm Post subject: SME BUSINESS BANKING BANKER......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI, everyone, how r u doing? i think is time for business banking personel /banker to share their thought and idea here other than just about property. due to the current economy crissis, SME/SMI has had a real big impact from it, i heard everyday there is an sme company go wind up. Worst has yet to come...... so, business banking banker are welcome to join us here to share ur idea and MOST IMPORTANTLY ON HOW TO OBTAIN A BUSINESS LOAN FROM BANKS IN ORDER TO REDUCE COMPANY BURDEN AND CASH FLOW PROBLEM FOR BETTER PRODUCTIVITY AND OPERATION.

I'M CURRENTLY INTO BUSINESS BANKING TOO, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT FOR ANY ENQUIRY.

CHEERS,
ROBIN
smart14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: sme banker Reply with quote

hi, im seeking for all banks sme banker for sme loan, i'm currently having large number of clients who need SME loan. So, i need alot of submission to banks.....pls contact me if u need submission....

cheers,
Robin
017-2868287
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: