HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Property Prices In Kota Damansara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beachboy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Property Prices In Kota Damansara Reply with quote

Hi There,

Appreciate if any expert willing to share their view, what's the cuurent and future (say 3 years) outlook of property prices of secondary Semi_d/banglow in Kota Damansara area?
Armageddon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your post is in year 2005.
now is year 2007, what do u see ?

as the moment i written this post, the kota damansara still haven't reach its peak yet. The upcoming mega projects here that already reveal is ...

1) Giant hypermart
2) Carrefoure hypermart
3) 2 medical center
4) Jusco in Giza
5) LRT connect to 1 U and sg. buloh

it takes another 3 years or more to reach it's peak.
Yourdadisangry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...i only heard about that Giant. Where that Carrefour will be located ? About the LRT, do you know the place they going to put the station?
juslee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Carrefour Reply with quote

Carrefour is next to Giant near D'Strand at Section 11. Both Giant and Carrefour as I understand will be ready before 2009.

Property is definitely up for the next few years as Giza already sold for more than RM 550 sq ft. I wanted to buy Giza, sold out even before launched only left with corner unit.
okhui26

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, can tell us more about the recently development in Kota Damansara. I wanted to know more because recently i just brought a unit in Palm Spring. Haha
Kamen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you checked the properties price at palm spring, it has not appreciated much. many subsale are still being offered at developers price. Sad
okhui26

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kamen wrote:
if you checked the properties price at palm spring, it has not appreciated much. many subsale are still being offered at developers price. Sad

Hi Kamen, do u know the reason y the price for palm spring still offered at developers price?

By the way, the development around palm spring was quite good, some more it was near to sunway damansara....
covaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: rents? Reply with quote

what is the rental yield in palm springs?
okhui26

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: rents? Reply with quote

covaman wrote:
what is the rental yield in palm springs?

Hi covaman,

The rental will be from RM850 until RM1600. Very Happy
okhui26

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ho there, is there anyone know about the development that surrounding Sunway damansara and Dataran Sunway?

Thank you.
kelvinpl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will kota damansara area better off Damansara perdana area in terms of ROI or cash return value?
pohloong@gmail.com
mswong21

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelvinpl wrote:
will kota damansara area better off Damansara perdana area in terms of ROI or cash return value?

It depends who you are targeting. Damansara Perdana has more condos & duplexes - Kota D'sara - hses....but there are also many expats who will rent condos in Damansara Perdana as compared to Kota D'sara. And Damansara Perdana will always be attractive with regards to its location. It has a direct access link to KL/ Mont Kiara via Penchala Link, a few minutes drive from Curve/ Ikea/ Ikano and directly linked to LDP.
Armageddon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think both of these location KD & DP have their own pro and cons.

so, both still have a resell value in future Smile
okhui26

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon wrote:
I think both of these location KD & DP have their own pro and cons.

so, both still have a resell value in future Smile

Hi Armageddon, can tell us the pro and cons for KD?
eff388

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm staying at KD, chose over DP as DP seems too crowded to me.. the major drawback of KD is the evening traffic around Dataran Sunway. But in the morning, it is a smooth sailing to KL via Penchala Link, n thanks to polis trafik at Pelangi condos, really help..

will there be any expecting drop of house price around KD due to current gloomy market..?
bjorn_888

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im also surveying the palm spring area. As i know alot of agents are pushing this Palm spring condo, i wonder why, there r still many units unsold by the developer, isit that area is undervalue or the upcoming projects as stated in the previous posts are all suspend becos change of government.

And i also need some feedbacks from PS condo owners. Pelangi condo is also not bad
eff388

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS was also on my consideration last time for a place in KD.. never visited any unit but it seems too crowded with so many towers n floors.. but what i heard the facilities is not shared, like there is 1pool for each tower.. and the price was below 200K. but rental is quite high with entry of around 900.

a better place around would be Opal or Casa Indah but the price was too high for me.. but maybe u can check out D'Rimba at Sec11.. low density with starting price ~200K, or DeRozelle at Sec10.
cheewooi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bjorn_888 wrote:
im also surveying the palm spring area. As i know alot of agents are pushing this Palm spring condo, i wonder why, there r still many units unsold by the developer, isit that area is undervalue or the upcoming projects as stated in the previous posts are all suspend becos change of government.

And i also need some feedbacks from PS condo owners. Pelangi condo is also not bad

I stayed in Palm Spring, not the tenant, just rent a place there. Palm Spring Damansara is not a good buy due to the quality built was terrible. There's a lot of pipe leaking cases. On top of that, the management are terrible as well. Not even didn't do a good job, but also charging a lot of amount from the tenant. Imagine uncovered car park rental cost RM120 per month with minimum rental of 3 Month. There's a lot of cars parked beside the road not because it is convenience, but there's no other parking available. Every day, the PDRM and MPPJ will come and saman those car.
AlwisPeter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey buddy,

I am reading your post after 4 years Surprised
I feel that, now there is a huge difference is here. Isn't it?

I too new here & need to get some info about the real estate investments as well as rentals details in Kota Damansara area. I hope that will be helpful to my future plan of investing into the real estate there. Here, I have got some tips & hints from some of the replies, thanks a lot for that & I am searching more and more, If here are anyone who knows more on the current real estaet industry in Kota Damansara area, please share here

Note: I am a miami florida real estate attorney too Smile
Armageddon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are under construction double storey link house in section 8 and medium end apartment in section 8, kota damansara.

If u guys looking for invest.... this 2 property u shoul have start consider NOW !

Heard rumors , the LRT station will be build walking distance through this 2 places.
Yourdadisangry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know when they goin to start to build the stations at Kota D'sara? Can't stand the Jln Surian traffic espcially the t-junction at Dtrn Sunway/from Tropicana. They should build a flyover there in the first place. How many stations will be in Kota D'sara? I heard its two stations.

Last edited by Yourdadisangry on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
eff388

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the new development at Sec8, any further info pls? project name/developer? keen of new landed development at KD.

on the jln surian traffic chaos, i blamed the road design where it has a bottleneck, from 4 lanes to 2 with a junction into dataran sunway..
daier1r

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highlights of my senior high school

High three started, most essential one year, decided when your destiny one year, high three just started, my confidence special foot, I must with emphasis on, high three do not need to insist, this words are not false, high three need to insist truly, I clench teeth insist the semester, the result have also calculated may, basic can in the class first 5, I thought that so long as insisted again is diligent his semester key not to have the question depending on, high three next semester started, all illuminate my idea to develop, but along with college entrance examination's approaching, many schoolmates was anxious, I insteadIt is not anxious to a spot, I am reading every day also, but I always thought that the book does not enter the brain, was only from crosses at present, like this my minute again has not looked like some schoolmates to be such insane rises, the result was average, the period simulated test were many, tests pounds me also to cry several, but my minute has not changed, every day morning to night,but read does not enter the brain, I attempted to change, but I could not change, such college entrance examination has come,wow gold, before testing, me also to think to retake courses, but this idea has vanished immediately, tested firstSaid again, is not anxious does not have the condition, tests first many schoolmates also to read, but I do not want to look, may say I have not taken the college entrance examination, I also did not have at that time want to be too many, is only thinks in the examination place my with every effort line.

Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"

"It will change your life," I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."World of warcraft Power Leveling

But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.

I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking: "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is,wow power leveling becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.

I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career, she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care,wotlk gold,but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.

I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine. That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.

Looking at my attractive friend, I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.

I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball. I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.

My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, wow gold,I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

Highlights of my senior high school
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Property Market Analysis All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: