HOME  -    PROPERTY ADS   -   DISCUSSION FORUM   -   REALTORS   -   LINKS    -   CONTACT US

Realtors and Real Estate Agents - Sign Up for Free Account at Property.net.my >>

Malaysia Real Estate
Malaysia Real Estate Portal

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

feng shui of house facing direction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property
View previous topic :: View next topic  
len9zai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: feng shui of house facing direction Reply with quote

alright! I'm new and I saw many pro's at here, I never learn about fengshui before...and I getting problems to understand it!! I'm going to get a new house in this week! so I really need some info urgently!! Please help me!!
can someone tell me which direction should I choose for my house facing direction! The Developer only built the house in two direction! North & South! so which 1 should i choose?? Thanks

I used Joey Yap 8 mansion and my results is :

Ming Gua (Feng Shui Life Gua Number) is 3 (Zhen)
Ming Gua element is Wood
belong to East Group
are born in the Year of the Earth Dragon

SHENG QI Direction : South
TIAN YI Direction : North
YAN NIAN Direction : South East
FU WEI Direction : East
HUO HAI Direction : South West
WU GUI Direction : North West
LIU SHA Direction : North East
JUE MING Direction : West
len9zai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okie...forget about it..zzzzZ
parabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi len9zai,

Hope u have yet to sign up ur house. Anyway we should not rush to buy house unless u really need one to fulfil your basic shelter need.

A Life Gua of 3 should look at houses facing: S, W, NE, or N. So, no matter S or N should suit you.

However, each direction will have 3 sub-directions which required Luo Pan (Chinese Compass) to determine the exact sitting and facing in order to check the Ba Zhai and Flying Star later. External environments like water, mountain, sha qi, etc will have to take into acoount as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Malaysia Real Estate Forum Index -> Feng Shui and your property All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: